Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) (1495 Views)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) / Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2015
A Rwandan pastor, Salim Mikdad, conducted what is arguably the largest conversion of Christians to Islam after he successfully got all 480 christian members of his congregation to convert to Islam.

He has also converted his church into a mosque. According to Africa Metro, One of the church members revealed that they all turned up for a church service only to be forced to convert to Islam by their pastor.

Mikdad also got the church converted into a mosque during the conversion ceremony. It is reported that an Islamic cleric had preached to Pastor Mikdad and succeeded in converting him to Islam. Rwanda is a predominantly Christian country but of late, has seen a gradual rise in its Muslim population.

source:

http://todaysgist..com/2015/08/pastor-forcefully-converts-all-his.html#sthash.rHqwvd89.dpuf

Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by mostyg(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Good for them
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by dmola(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2015
interesting .........
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by hajlat(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Sir,please remove the word 'forcefully' Did he convert them on gun point?
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Africa were anything can happen........ why is Islam a religion of force..... and not free will
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by An2elect2(f): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
That country is in trouble.
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by tartar9(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Alhamdulilah
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
.hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by KIING: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
now d bomb shall rain down on rwanda.. . Islam is a dreaded Cult
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by malvisguy212: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
If this story is true. People loves darkness rather than life, this people chose death instead of life:

Surah 39:30: “Lo! thou wilt die, and
lo! they will die.” (Pickthall)

Contrast the above statement with the
assurance that Jesus Christ gave to his
true followers:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The difference between Jesus and
Muhammad is as the difference between LIFE AND DEATH.And this gives us a compelling reason to reject Islam.

OPEN LATTER TO SINCERE MUSLIM
If you strongly believe that Muhammad
can guide you to gain eternal salvation,
please consider the following confessions of Muhammad in the Qur’an:

Surah 46:9: “Say: I am not the first of
the apostles, and I do not know
what will be done with me or with
you: I do not follow anything but that
which is revealed to me, and I am
nothing but a plain warner.” (Shakir)

Surah 6:50: (Muhammad), tell them,
“I do not claim to have all the
treasures of God in my hands, nor to
know the unseen, nor do I claim to
be an angel. I follow only what is
revealed to me (from God).” Say to
them, “Are the blind and the seeing
equal?” Why then do you not think?
(Sarwar)

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah wills. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil could have touched me: I am only a Warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have Faith (in Allah).”

Surah 72:21 is even more damaging
regarding your prospect of gaining
salvation through this man whom you
believe to be a prophet of God. Given
below are two translations of this verse.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (Khalifa)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?
Re: Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos) by malvisguy212: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
^^^ However, regarding the guidance of
Jesus, reflect carefully on what the Qur’an itself reveals about it in the
following verse. Ponder how well Jesus
must have guided his followers and
continues to guide them through the
teachings of the Holy Bible.

Surah 3:55: Behold! God said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee of the falsehoods of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection .” (Yusuf Ali,)

Those who follow Jesus are Christians. Muslims considered muhammed as Allah greatest prophet, why dint he make those who follow muhammed greatest instead of Jesus? And the Qur’an states very clearly that they will be made superior until “the Day of Resurrection.” The Day of Resurrection or Qiyamah will occur at the time of the end. This means that, according to the Qur’an, even at this very moment true Christians are in an exulted position as far their worship is concerned. If Christians are made superior until the Day of Resurrection as the Qur’an itself testifies, where do you think will be their final destination?

(1) (Reply)

How To Covet Spiritual Gifts / NL Theists AND Atheists Should Come In / Someone Sends Mosque Terrible Christmas Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.