Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 (23838 Views)

Register Your Business Name And Limited Liability Company With CAC / Register Your Business Name And Limited Liability Company With CAC / NNN Nigeria Will Help Me Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by rhames(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/mtn-nigeria-to-go-public-in-2016/108845.html

Coming late when the party is over. The had the opportunity to come to the market 5 years ago and hit the chain running but did not want any tom dick and harry to have their shares. They are coming basically when it is clear to them and some of us that they are fast losing market share. Good luck to empty hen.
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by davide470(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Warming up on point.
I must buy their shares once there's an IPO.

I can't afford to dull.
It's advisable to buy the shares after the IPO, based on economic outlook and general sentiments about the said coy.

A clear example is Transcorp Hotels, they got listed at 10NGN last year, now it is averagely doing 5 - 6 NGN.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by francis247(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Scam alert.
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by mickey45: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2015
themosthigh:
The truth is that now is the right time to invest in the nigerian stock market. Those that left before should better rush back because a raging bull is about to start galloping

Stock picks: dangote flour,evansmedical,first bank,neimeth pharmceuticals, transcorp, nem insurance etc.

These are going to be the industry leaders in about two years so people should jump on the bandwagon and see how the chinese stock market millionaires miracle replicate itself.

You might want to hold on a bit for Transcorp! I agree with a a man I respect a lot when he said for a stock tobe a good buy,
It must be cheap
It must be hated
It must be in the beginning of a rise.

Now transcorp meets the first two but not the third which I actually take important.

Except the recent Saudi prince's death causes a spike in oil prices which will only last for a very short time.
Will stick to TB for now...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.