Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market (11301 Views)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob / 11 People Killed By Gunmen In Tai LGA, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by metroparrot: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-n5DdozjaatM/VeVYl2FJ9eI/AAAAAAAGbvE/sptppg0FcHM/s400/2.jpg[/img]
The story as narrated by Minority Report NG. At around 8am yesterday August 31st, 5 indigenes of Tanti in Bokkos LGA of Plateau State, comprising of 3 men and two women set out to Mai Katako market in Bokkos. One of the women had her 3 month old baby with her.

The group was attacked before they got to the market. The gunmen shot the 5 adults and the baby and hacked the faces of the adults with machetes. According to him, the baby survived and is currently receiving proper medical attention in a hospital. See photos of those slaughtered after the cut..
[img]http://4.bp..com/-G9SRVt5FKJ8/VeVYmZoYEuI/AAAAAAAGbvM/1BG5XaUrRe8/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-hJmkH4_4Nx0/VeVYnIsdq1I/AAAAAAAGbvQ/5pcWaeVsoB4/s400/4.jpg[/img]
www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-five-people-killed-by-gunmen-on.html
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by SeverusSnape(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2015
These Fulani 'gunmen' are getting out of hand, Why are these people so heartless and bloodthirsty?. Buhari who is their grand patron should call them to order as soon as possible. (I doubt if he will)

These savages think this is still the nineteenth century; The barbarians wants to extend their caliphate further into the North Central even after capturing Kwara.

Benue and Plateau people should organise themselves and deal with these demons, because if you're hoping on this Fulani led government to help, Then you're finished!

RIP to the dead.

18 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by doublewisdom: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Herdsmen on the rampage again? God help us o.

2 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by ibrams(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Tragedy
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by DeRoyalFranco(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Wicked People

1 Like

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by temitemi1(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
North... undecided

1 Like

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by ELTON123(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari's brothers

9 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by AlomoReloaded: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Yet, they said that Igbos are enemies to other tribes, and hate other tribes... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by hinwazaka: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Compliments of the Change Government.

6 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Blakjewelry(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Mehn all these communities dey f**up, I can bet you can't try this in some area
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by after1: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2015
ELTON123:
Buhari's brothers

Accursed fool, your mom is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by klem93(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
just like that
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by 001ng: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
After watching the clip of Ahmed Bello on northernization policy and other clips from other northern leaders pre Nigerian civil war, I came to realize that we are actually sitting on a long thing.

I'm a pro Nigerian but truthfully we are not one nation and comments from nairaland confirms it and I don't see the nation of ziks dreams. I only see a nation of regional leaders like awolowo and saudana .

God help Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by brize(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Gowon that is your state ooo, its fulani and not Biafrans........ Chaiii i love karma

4 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
What height of wickedness! sad Even an innocent baby?

The people that perpetrated this evil: ANGELS OF GOD, KILL THEM ALL in one week!

SHARE, if you believe something will happen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by EastLebanon(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Gowon will be like"is this the one nigeria i,the northernerners,westerners,british and russians wasted 3million igbos for"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Richie0974: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2015
RIP..... but the question on my mind is... Why do people kill?? Are they vampires that are bloodthirsty or are they just thrilled by it...
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by powerfulsettingz: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Banana Republic
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Lordmykel(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Eh yaa... no one is safe in nigeria anymore.. Now their family should be waiting for them to come back with food stuff. Chai. embarassed
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Smooyis(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Too bad. Hope this is not getting out of hand.
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Emmafrancis: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
The president should as matter of urgency do something about the menace of the fulani herdsmen. Probing presidency probe this killings we beg of thee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
But what's their gain!
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by vkon2(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
O lord,pls save our land

1 Like

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by youngwarlocks: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari, wats hafening?
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Nuhusky: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
It is well
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by lastmessenger: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
and to think that some deaf keep celebrating pmb keeps me thinking where some have kept their brains.proudly 5% and a wailer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by BlackBaron: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
This should be declared as Terrorism on the same level as Boko Haram.
We can not continue to tolerate primitive practices from people who don't want to accept their age old ways are unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by dayo23(f): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Very sad
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Milly02(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
May dia soul rest in peace
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Enesi13: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2015
dis happend in my area okene early dis year. Trust us, sharp sharp na xo my people declare killing spree of fulani's till dey came begging. I tink witin d short time dey lost 4 of dr own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by j4sure(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2015
na waoh dis early morning RIP
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by cold(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2015
When is Buhari going to rein his tribe's men? Or is he going to leave them to continue marauding and killing carte blanch? His silence on these incessant killings speaks volumes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Customs Intercept 3,154 Smuggled Bags Of Rice / NDLEA Seizes Italy, Dubai-bound Drugs, Busts Syndicates Behind Fake Employments / Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.