Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,074 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! (6573 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online / Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by iReport: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2009
THANK GOD: SUGAR DADDY SUPRISES ACTRESS UCHE IWUJI WITH NEW CAR!
Posted To The Web: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - Nigeriafilms.com

Uche Iwuji

A while back,it was written on this site that this actress was going around in a car best described as 'eye-sore' or 'kabu-kabu'.i used this space to beg well meaning nigerians to come to her plight so that she could drive a car fit for her status.

I am happy to announce that my cry for help on her behalf paid off. Olofofos inform me that Uche had delivered to her doorstep a brand new toyota yaris with registration number inclusive. Hear them''the car was purchased for her by a rich man residing in portharcourt''.heres congratulating Uche and thanking the kind hearted man who purchased this car.

Please all those celebrities still driving around in 'eyesore'cars should let me know if i can use this space to cry out for them, remember if God did it for Uche Iwuji,he can do it for you too oooooooooo!

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=1241&z=12
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by iReport: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2009
Men can be so blind. Who spends his hard earned money on this ugly slob?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by comfort3: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2009
golddigger. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by iReport: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2009
she is not a gold digger because the man that bought her a car did so because he hopes to dig or already digging for his own gold. Those two big boobs on her chest are not for free. How is she a gold digger when the man is in the game for something that tastes like honey?
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by AloyEmeka9: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2009
Men can be so blind. Who spends his hard earned money on this ugly slob?
Hater! the girl fiiiiiiiiine joor. If you call that girl a slob, what then will you call tpia?. gorilla?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by SeanT21(f): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Hater! the girl fiiiiiiiiine joor. If you call that girl a slob, what then will you call tpia?. gorilla?

She must have hit a nerve
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by AloyEmeka9: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
which nerve can a tribalist hit apart from her shear stupidity and ignorance?
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by tpia: 12:49am On Apr 03, 2009
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2009
TOYOTA YARIS?
what sugar daddy buys TOYOTA YARIS for his girl?
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by AloyEmeka9: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2009
TOYOTA YARIS?
what sugar daddy buys TOYOTA YARIS for his girl?
Cheap sugar daddy abi na pepper daddy. The guy no see infiniti or land rover LS3 buy for her?
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by azeeza(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
SHE NO B YOBO GIRL AGAIN.I THINK SAY NA HIM B CARETAKER grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by yme1(f): 12:44am On Apr 05, 2009
kini big deal, i think the girl even worths more than that
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by AloyEmeka9: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2009
SHE NO B YOBO GIRL AGAIN.I THINK SAY NA HIM B CARETAKER
Is that rumor true that she is engaged to Joseph yobo?
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by landwin: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2009
I don't give a flying Zap. if she has a Limousine in her garage this moment, so please give us better news.
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by studio43(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
that gurl fine abeg,
u guyz should stop downgrading jare cheesy
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by spikedcylinder: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
Una never see sugar daddy wey buy Toyota Celica (1991) for im babe in this new millennium?
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by studio43(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2009
u asked for it spiky. cool
why u dey complain naw undecided
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by spikedcylinder: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
Huh? undecided
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by studio43(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2009
lol, well, what can i say undecided
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by bigfather(m): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2009
Wether yaris o, or yori yori o ! All na car ! grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
big father:

Wether yaris o, or yori yori o ! All na car ! grin

abi o my broda
all join
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by hackney(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2009
she juicy sha
m m mmm!!! kiss kiss
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by snazzydawn(f): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
and to think she used to date Yobo at one time.
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by omataeje(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2010
She should stop playing 'SHIT' around, let her go and MARRY! and serve GOD proper, angry
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by PokerFace(f): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yobo and Uche?
Never knew about that!
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by KennyG6(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
who cares angry angry angry
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by omataeje(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2010
she has a BIG, n smoot BOOBS, Sha, grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! by Nakele(f): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2010
OMG, TOYOTA YARIS IS THAT THE BEST HE CAN DO FOR UCHE,
THATS LAUGHABLE AND SIMPLY IRRELEVANT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's More Stylish? Ciara, Keri Hilson, Or Rihanna / Funke Akindele's Sister, Ayo Ola-mohammed And Denrele Edun Strike A Pose (PHOTO) / VIDEO: Cossy Orjiakor Jiggle Her Boobs Seductively While Out Partying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.