Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) (31866 Views)

Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead / ”two Dies From Cult Clashes In Calabar” (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Kassidy90(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Think he got what he deserve am not a saint but CULTISM is.no no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Etizz: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Cowards join cult...... No gain

1 Like

Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by horladmejy(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2015
oga oo
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by ManTiger(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Sad... they won't listen. RIPP
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by sparkleice(f): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
I don't know wat pple stand to gain involvng themsefs wt blood suckng demons called Cult or brotherhood all in d name of being a hard man/woman.smethng dat u can't achieve green card or gateway to heaven bt end up loosng ur precious life.hard man/woman s nt by joining cult or any stewpid brotherhood bt by hustling hard,workng hard in a good& Godly way den God wil bless ur hustle & enlarge ur coast.d devil can nvr gv u anythng for free.
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Originalsly: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm....started at 7a.m and lasted for 3 hours as residents and shop owners...and I guess the police and other security agencies.....hurriedly locked themselves indoors until normalcy returned to the area. It's clear the police were afraid to get involved. ..and that's why the cultists will feel free to do as they please.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm....started at 7a.m and lasted for 3 hours as residents and shop owners...and I guess the police and other security agencies.....hurriedly locked themselves indoors until normalcy returned to the area. It's clear the police were afraid to get involved. ..and that's why the cultists will feel free to do as they please.

Even the police heads and politicians are members to start with, that's why you wont hear of this case any more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by HumanFarm(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Linqsz:
The media should get this right for once;
It is AYE and not AIYE ,which means African Youths Evolution.

No be Yoruba something oh!
aye is the samething as 'bla.ck ax.e' right?
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Rotimi47: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Linqsz:

Its an Edo thing & its Aiye but their member may correct my spelling if am wrong.
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by ORIGENAL(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2015
I came to watch photos but became very disapoited
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by AreaFada2: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
silvermania:
Cultist i hate their body language with passion. I hate evryting about them,. SILVERMANIA
You nor tire. Body language scaring cultists from killing people. If I hear.
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Cultism is gradually moving from edo state to ogun state.
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by loomer: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Mumu them
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by matkeyz(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
rapfezy:
while alor* boys be chilling and getting fresh
nyben no dey fite na fine boys dem be....fight get u dirty and ugly wink

1 Like

Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by skillet(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Linqsz:

You bam
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Originalsly: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Even the police heads and politicians are members to start with, that's why you wont hear of this case any more
Hmmm....think you right! ....maybe they were involved...then when it was all over...put on uniform and return to the scene to investigate!
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Pque(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
R i p to any innocent deceased if there is any among d deceased. He that lives by the sword dies by the sword, if he does nt repent.

The police made a show of shame after 3 hrs of clashing... Jesus, what a shame! Nigerian police, don't know what to call u guys.

100 cultists have been arrested btw yesterday and today... is cultism now a kind of job in ogun st. This is unemployement problem in my country. Since there is no job, guys have to scheme themselves into d next available job ⣭,⡮. Gangstaism. Atleast, money comes after operation.

Innocent guys are among the 100 people arrested and if he don't have money or connected in any way, he is a gonna. Is case is left 4 God.this is because d language Nigerian police force understands fast is, kudi, ego, money and owo.

The funniest thing is that police know the main actors and residence and they will never arrest nor touch them, this is d situation of my country. Poo.

The trending news in ogun st. Omo onile, cultism, ritualist and d evil babalawos that have made that state the centre of black magic, bent on giving d state a bad name. The government that are supposed to do something are busy stealing funds. Senator, I dope my hat.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
ijustdey:
he who *kills by d sword shall die by the sword* not he who lives that's how he who just got married lost his life because of cultism......

anyway..... he who lives by the sword will surely die by it
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Rotimi47: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kassidy90:
Think he got what he deserve am not a saint but CULTISM is.no no

Yes i agree, likewise those killed in the revenge attack got what they deserved too as cultism is a nuisances to Nigeria.
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by moshould(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
AwOn omo ale..bastrd children...
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Alihkizito(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
I wont mail u, cause i had nailed you.

izeeqpotter:
Too bad
grin
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by condralbede(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kingkamal:
You. Can never hear this kind of childishness in the north... north is still the best.
North BestHmmm I fear BH pass ooo
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by obasig: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Linqsz:

. You no even get am african youth empowerment vs eiye aka bird still waitng for live scores rip to the dead
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Too bad, awon iranu. purposeless human beings
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by whothiefmymoney(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
HumanFarm:
aye is the samething as 'bla.ck ax.e' right?
yes
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by azzima(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
See their wretched houses sef, will all their cultistism
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by charlesbailey(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
wonder when nigerian youths will wake up and realise that thuggery and cultism is not the way forward
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by ayoola648(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Linqsz:
The media should get this right for once; It is AYE and not AIYE ,which means African Youths Evolution.

are you trying to promote them or wah ?
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Tonymic4life(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kingkamal:
You. Can never hear this kind of childishness in the north... north is still the best.....

bros! no b d same naija wey u dey me self dey D last time I checked I'm still leaving in Nigeria. . so try telling dat to a white man,he might just believe u
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by davidmoyes(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I blame the governor

Thousand are rooming the street without job
That's not an excuse to engage in cultism
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by ijustdey: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=37556826][/quote]
tenk u
Re: Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) by Afroconnect: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]yoloba people and cultism be like rice and stew. No wonder Soyinka wole is the father of cultism in NIGERIA.[/size]
Be wiise,stop talking like an uneducated clown.what soyinka started is a fraternity,which abounds in all colleges in america,uk and Europe. When people call themselves frat,it means they graduated from the same university-its very different from cultists who are criminals aand killers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Feared Killed In Katsina Explosion (Photo) / Suspected Cultists Murder Student In Benue State University (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.