Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha (31861 Views)

Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS / Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by BoneBlogger(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2018
A motorcyclist popularly known as Okada rider, collapsed after he was allegedly kicked at his back by a policeman in Anambra state. According to reports, the Okada rider allegedly refused to give the policeman N50 bribe as the officer kicked him before he slumped.

On seeing what happened, the policeman and other passersby tried to revive the motorcyclist as the incident drew too much attention on the highway.

The incident happened few days ago along a highway in Onitsha, Anambra state.

Soource; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/motorcyclist-slumps-kicked-policeman-onitsha-anambra-state-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by BoneBlogger(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2018

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Warship: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
See how money joke don land person papa for trouble.

Hunger in the land.

Security men should be careful of drivers & cyclists because some of them drive & ride on empty stomachs due to Buhari's hunger.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Brooke60(f): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
If na me, I will not wake up oo. He must put peak milk like 6 for my mouth before I wake up sad

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by eagleeye2: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
This is pathetic on all sides. The policeman looks like he wanted to cry.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by kingsman66(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
why are they youth looking at the police man, they could have dealt with him immediately......... just because of 50#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by loadedvibes: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol.. Naso job vacancy take enter police force o. But this person that snapped the pics.. I think your crime is even more heinous somebody is in distress and you are busy taking a pic of him.. I pity this generation of social media

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Snow02: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
hope he's still alive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by kalemy(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
sh*thole policeman

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Bossontop(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
undecided
Izit nor nigerian shithole police again...iz dia small work na....and sombori will now come to tell me police is ur friend

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by AlexCk: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2018
#50 shaa.
All these because of naira hamsin??.
Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by StRichard(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Don't expect much.. Is a shithole thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by sotall(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by showboy25(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
eyah! sorry for your own
Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by viktohmarkz(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
If he wasn't a police officer am sure the offender would have been given jungle justice but since it's them the story dies at the road

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by shammahyaro(f): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Good for the police they be treating people like slaves
Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Rexnegro(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
because of how much? Worst police force in the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
They Should Have Given The Police Some Spanking.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by yanshDoctor: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
lol, the policeman face be like Oh God if you can save me from this. i wont do it again. in fact i will resign from the police force.
on a more serious note no one knows if the guy ate anything this morning.

bur what is that old man still doing in police force?

police retirement age should not be more than 45yr, at most 50yr.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Jerrypolo(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
In this sh!thole, nothing surprises me anymore. Not even the fact that a cow brain leads professors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by purem(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
In do finish kom dey do face like wetin I no fit describe.

Hungry police man embarassed
Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by jashar(f): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Nigeria is blessed.
Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
shammahyaro:
Good for the police they be treating people like slaves
grin
Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by mikkyangel(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
See oga police, tryin.to explain something.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Police are wicked...they should hold that policeman and lynch him if the okoda man doesn't wake up

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by jacoik(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
The Olopa don buy credit be that

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by oshe11: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A motorcyclist popularly known as Okada rider, collapsed after he was allegedly kicked at his back by a policeman in Anambra state. According to reports, the Okada rider allegedly refused to give the policeman N50 bribe as the officer kicked him before he slumped.

On seeing what happened, the policeman and other passersby tried to revive the motorcyclist as the incident drew too much attention on the highway.

The incident happened few days ago along a highway in Onitsha, Anambra state.

Soource; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/motorcyclist-slumps-kicked-policeman-onitsha-anambra-state-photos.html

Is the PORICE CRYINGgrin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha by delishpot: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Spinal cord injury perhaps. The way they handled this delicate situation may kill or permanently disabled him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) / 6 Feared Killed In Katsina Explosion (Photo) / Suspected Cultists Murder Student In Benue State University (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.