Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. (967 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night. / Offline Matchmaking Making A Serious Rebound / Romancelanders That Are Online Lovers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. by Fynpatra(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
“On the internet, nobody knows you’re a dog”.

You look different! Online lovers fighting over deceptive internet photos after meeting first time…

The boy saw a very pretty internet photo and probably thought he has found an angel, or the biblical Shulamite. The girl saw a very beautiful internet photo and thought she has found the love of her life, no need of searching anymore. However, little did each one know that the person he/she has in mind is totally different from the real person! What happened next? – Street fighting started after first time meeting!

In the photo, the girl was seen yelling:
“I hit you, so what? Look at what you look like, and you’re pointing fingers at me!”
The man on the other hand brought out his phone and showed it to onlookers who were watching with some excitement. “Look. I was invited to meet an online friend. Look at how she looks before me, and then look at this photo.”
“You (onlookers) be the judge. Isn’t this me? Isn’t this me?” The woman asked. She then turned to the man and told him: “It’s you who is lying to me, you bastard!”

As the argument intensified, it became messy as the two got physical, fighting in the middle of the road! Nobody intervened to help them. Finally, the man overpowered the woman, pushed her down and ,,,,,

Hhmm! What happened next?

Re: SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Lmao.... This happens wen u take fifty photos of urself to select d one dats fine...

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Nothing no go happen for china

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. by Phinagold(f): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Does it still happen?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. by Fynpatra(f): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Phinagold:

Does it still happen?

Yes dr, nd its still goinna happen especially in dis our days of photo editing
Re: SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. by ejlee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
when u meet girl u dont expect to see in your life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At My Age / . / Single Uk Based 9ja Man/woman Forum, Where Individuals Meet And Click On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.