Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Man Re-arraigned For Defiling 9year-old In Court Premises Not A Lawyer - Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Re-arraigned For Defiling 9year-old In Court Premises Not A Lawyer - Picture (693 Views)

Former FCT Minister’s Son Re-arraigned On Amended Charges / See This 9year Old's Banging Body / Traffic Offenders Arraigned At Mobile Court Launched By The LASG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Re-arraigned For Defiling 9year-old In Court Premises Not A Lawyer - Picture by claycares: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
I just want to bring this piece of information to the general public that the man accused of defiling a 9 year old girl in court premises is not a lawyer as recently published by the news media. There are lots of people out there trying to bring the reputation of the legal profession in Nigeria to disrepute. We must all join hands to curb this practice. Please see attached pictures.

I found the original story here.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/lawyer-re-arraigned-for-defiling-nine-year-old-on-court-premises/
https://www.nairaland.com/2567244/lawyer-re-arraigned-defiling-nine-year-old-court

Re: Man Re-arraigned For Defiling 9year-old In Court Premises Not A Lawyer - Picture by eddyline(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2015
OK.. who then do we blame for this misinformation?
Re: Man Re-arraigned For Defiling 9year-old In Court Premises Not A Lawyer - Picture by claycares: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
eddyline:
OK.. who then do we blame for this misinformation?
The media, a simple Google search would have revealed that before pushing the news. It didn't take me 2 minutes to conduct that search. As the forth estate of the realm, they should take the extra effort/step. My thoughts
Re: Man Re-arraigned For Defiling 9year-old In Court Premises Not A Lawyer - Picture by claycares: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
The media, a simple Google search would have revealed that before pushing the news. It didn't take me 2 minutes to conduct that search. As the forth estate of the realm, they should take the extra effort/step. My thoughts
Re: Man Re-arraigned For Defiling 9year-old In Court Premises Not A Lawyer - Picture by Dokitadotun: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Oga Claycares, good morning sir. I am the person that started the thread on getting the patent right on an idea , you asked me to pm you but your mail is not responsive (I have pm other people afterwards and it worked). This is my email Tindotng@gmail.com. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

JOVINA Oil Services LTD / 9 Signs You Are Hanging Out With Bad Company / Popular Lagos Pastor Allegedly Confesses To Adulterous Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.