Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie (27636 Views)

Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
let see how he speaks Nigerian.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by easyelliot(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
chowlade:
will smith's gorilla accent is totally not Nigerian. David oyelowo, and others will play that role's accent much better

Exactly.....
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by charlesbailey(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
PROUDLY NI8GERIAN
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Ramos16(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
All these wonderful things would have happened in Nigeria only if things were better.

I love this country, and I pray God makes things better, we need a revolution, a very big one.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by sweetgala(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
It is OBVIOUS that BAD GOVERNANCE kept NIGERIA where it is today.

So If u deduce from the above statement, it implies that The NORTHERNERS have always occupied the Juicy part Of governance since inception... that means they have always kept this COUNTRY at its pathetic state.

Just Imagine NIGERIA without ISLAM and Fulanis

BUHARI should as well probe WlLL SMITH for impersonation

Although a Yoruba man from Owu, Ogun state is the longest ever serving leader in the history of Nigeria.

With the exception of Abacha and IBB the north has produced the best leaders in Nigerian history
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lalasticlala and other nairaland mods. I don't know what is going on but the server is telling to wait before I can create a topic. I've waited a for hours now. Yet I can't still create thread. Evidence. Help please

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by abouzaid: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
sweetgala:

Although a Yoruba man from Owu, Ogun state is the longest ever serving leader in the history of Nigeria.

With the exception of Abacha and IBB the north has produced the best leaders in Nigerian history
you're far from the truth, besides the longest serving is from the north. the man from owu just happened to serve twice.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by favourlove1: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
laurel03:
Nice one ... Some peep get good potential and some get potential to carry drugs go far east....
. Now He is a Nigerian but when its bad news a tribe is attached to his name. N to think that most of the peeps on Nairaland are educated. You guys should learn to be patriotic. How the world see US is how we speak about our country...every tribe possess the good the bad and the ugly. No tribe has monopoly of goodness or badness so let's join hands and be good ambassadors of Nigeria.

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by stankezzy: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
obua:
He was my senior in secondary school.He is the elder brother of the wife of the current NNPC Group managing director. The wife of the NNPC GMD is also successful and holds a PHD in Law, worked in Shell , London and is currently a company secretary of a Nigerian oil company
let me not expose you here oo! ,
any body that is doing well you always claim to know the person why?
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by stankezzy: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
friends4ever:

Igbos have been making Nigerians proud from day 1
i have said it ti es without number , it is not to be jealous that is the issue but try to improve to out perform the person.
igbo this , igbo that , any thing contested free and fair igbos must come first.
jamb and waec ,
2013- first
2014 - first
even this 2015 still first
the igbos registered highest with best results
yellow bars can go and cry
even in lagos their papa land best 10 students in waec have 7 igbos

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
chowlade:
will smith's gorilla accent is totally not Nigerian. David oyelowo, and others will play that role's accent much better
You nailed it perfectly, and oyelowo looks much more alike to the guy
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by olalat(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
U re jst an idiot. What do u say abt jelani. Besides, re there no muslims in d south? A foolish person like u will jump at any offer from dangote wtout tinking twice. Bigotary mumu.
EVILFOREST:

So If u deduce from the above statement, it implies that The NORTHERNERS have always occupied the Juicy part Of governance since inception... that means they have always kept this COUNTRY at its pathetic state.

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by janefrancisca(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
melzabull:
He is now a wonderful Nigerian? you are no longer shouting 'Igbo' as usual? anuofia nwuru anwu.

useless, unintelligent yeroba iddiott
Wow...that was harsh..u are better than dis o nwanne mmadu.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by melzabull(f): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
janefrancisca:
Wow...that was harsh..u are better than dis o nwanne mmadu.
Nne you wouldn't say this if you knew the girl in question, she is a core tribalist, such a daft and pathetic nuisance
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by ColeworldMD(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=37557601]It is OBVIOUS that BAD GOVERNANCE kept NIGERIA where it is today.

BUHARI should as well probe WlLL SMITH for impersonation [/quote

Calm down I feel ur pain.. But those guys in govt were religious enough we wont be in this mess. Pele
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by ColeworldMD(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Calm down I feel ur pain.. But those guys in govt were religious enough we wont be in this mess. Pele
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by friends4ever(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
stankezzy:
i have said it ti es without number , it is not to be jealous that is the issue but try to improve to out perform the person.
igbo this , igbo that , any thing contested free and fair igbos must come first.
jamb and waec ,
2013- first
2014 - first
even this 2015 still first
the igbos registered highest with best results
yellow bars can go and cry
even in lagos their papa land best 10 students in waec have 7 igbos

Here in the States igbos are the best. Igbos have strong community all over the States ie, they just had their Igbo festival in Minneapolis, MN
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by flokii: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chronic wetin grin..
Apart from jedi jedi, headache and some others.. whc other sickness fit catch African man
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by bummyla(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
well done sir! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by sweetgala(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
abouzaid:
you're far from the truth, besides the longest serving is from the north. the man from owu just happened to serve twice.

Who is that Jack or shagari ? Shagari did one term and half, Gowon did about 6 years, and IBB did 10 OBJ did a solid 11
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by yommen: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2015
tolexy007:
immediately I saw the topic, I know the Man can never be a tribe i will not say, and I was right when I read the whole story.....

Can one man be a tribe? Poor people dey claim tribe while reach folks from different tribe Foley do businesses and even marrying among themselves. You had better try to break the barrier of poverty, man.

10 Things Nobody Tells You...just Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo