Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Parents Killed My Brother-in-law (read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Parents Killed My Brother-in-law (read) (1067 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Killed My Brother-in-law (read) by mcodedprof(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
My parents killed my brother-in-law. The story starts almost a year ago when my younger sister started dating the man who would be her future husband. They married when she was 17 last October. He had just turned 21. The marriage was consented by both parents.
The day before the murder, my mother and my brother-in-law got into an argument over the phone. It exculated and my mother starting threatening to kill him. I was with her when she started making the threats but I did not really think she would go through with it and told her to stop, to let the kids live their lives--my sister was five months pregnant. She got very angry at me and dropped me off at my apartment that day. There was a call from her later that night that upset me so my sister and her husband stayed the night because I was still very upset. The next day, my mother called, wanting stuff she had left at my apartment.
continue reading here>>>http://mcodedprof..com/2015/09/story-my-parents-killed-my-brother-in.html#more

Re: My Parents Killed My Brother-in-law (read) by Gyarados(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hm. Ok, nice story

Re: My Parents Killed My Brother-in-law (read) by mcodedprof(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gyarados:
Hm. Ok, nice story

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Little Princess As She Sleeps / D'banj,Aruma Oteh,Nike Oshinowo,Others Spotted Together At A Book Launch(pics) / Diezani Case; Kola Aluko: Owner Of Yacht Jay Z & Bey Rented, Wanted By UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.