Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

All About CRUISING!!!! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All About CRUISING!!!! (18144 Views)

lagosian Seen Cruising Out With A Rag Attached To The Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
francizy:

Are you Kanwu's clone account??

Dem don come oo @...KanwuliaJara.....E-badu belle people and E-jealousy people......... cheesy cheesy
Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Picking up my car and dropping my aunts off before heading home! cool

Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
With special thanks!
To the GREATEST USA and Carnival Freedom for making my first cruise THE MOST MEMORABLE!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Beautiful Documentary! I enjoyed every single page...lol at the short flirting with TruckPusher...You heightened a niggas hope and left him at the river's bank...hehehe..I enjoyed that part. Am planning a Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona for my Honeymoon and this thread helped with valuable information. Ilove your Swags, IAdmire your Bluntness and ICherish your Style and Personality.

1 Like

Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 2:55am On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks a billion! cheesy
My pleasure always!
Enjoy your cruise. kiss
Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2015
UNKNOWNSOJA:
Beautiful Documentary! I enjoyed every single page...lol at the short flirting with TruckPusher...You heightened a niggas hope and left him at the river's bank...hehehe..I enjoyed that part. Am planning a Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona for my Honeymoon and this thread helped with valuable information. Ilove your Swags, IAdmire your Bluntness and ICherish your Style and Personality.
You must be as dumb as Fucck to even believe the highlighted...... grin smh
Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must be as dumb as Fucck to even believe the highlighted...... grin smh
. Haba! Baba..no hard feelings at alllll...I kn you were jst playing along also...you guys jst spiced the thread wt the flingy tin...which I enjoyed...No strings attached whatsoever!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by bikerboy1(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2015
One of my best threads on Nairaland. Everything about it, I enjoyed.
Kudos once again to KanwuliaJara.
Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2015
bikerboy1:
One of my best threads on Nairaland. Everything about it, I enjoyed.

Kudos once again to KanwuliaJara.

Thanks o jare! kiss

1 Like

Re: All About CRUISING!!!! by free37: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Dead Bodies Is Transported In Abia State Because Of Bad Road / A Massive Sinkhole On Niger State Road (photos) / Gridlock Holds Passengers Hostage For 72 Hours In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.