Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Miley Cyrus Under Terrible Attack From Parents For 'blatant Sexualization And Ce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Under Terrible Attack From Parents For 'blatant Sexualization And Ce (541 Views)

“Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade / Miley Cyrus Nude Photos Leaked Online... Check This Out (18+) / Miley Cyrus Is CRAZY!!! Kisses And Sucks Female’s Bare Boobs On Stage!!!(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Under Terrible Attack From Parents For 'blatant Sexualization And Ce by eyesourcenews: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Parents Television Council said it was predictable the Wrecking Ball singer would flash her nipple
The watchdog claimed Miley, 22, relied on her own sexuality, not her talent, to entertain the audience
PTC slammed MTV for pushing a 'toxic entertainment environment' on children in order to provoke controversy
Complained that VMAs exposed 'millions of children to graphic and inappropriate content'

The watchdog that advocates for 'responsible entertainment' slammed Miley and the cable network for 'blatant sexualization' and glorifying illegal drugs during Sunday night's show.

Check out tweets; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/miley-cyrus-under-terrible-attack-from.html

1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus Under Terrible Attack From Parents For 'blatant Sexualization And Ce by Rukkydelta(f): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Slut

(1) (Reply)

“I Thought I Won’t Be Faithful In Marriage” - 2face Idibia / IN PHOTOS: Rihanna Steps Out With Her Rumoured Love Travis Scott / I ‘ll Remarry, If God Says So — Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.