Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Era Of Whatsapp Group, BBM, Blogs And Social Media Platforms - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Era Of Whatsapp Group, BBM, Blogs And Social Media Platforms (593 Views)

Writers Needed Urgently For My Blogs And Client's Blogs / Ebooks Bonaza!!!! For Digital Marketing, Blogs And Websites Outsourcing. / The Era Of Fuckboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Whatsapp Group, BBM, Blogs And Social Media Platforms by Temmyturpe(f): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
For the past few months now, I wake up every morning to meet 100s of Whatsapp Group Messages, BBM Broadcasts, PMs, Status and the rest and then I felt I needed to address this for once
AT A TIME LIKE THIS WHEN

Everyone seems to be Writing Something,

Everyone seems to be Quoting Someone,

Everyone seems to be a Motivational Writer all of a sudden,
So many Copying and Pasting, Peeps busy Preaching what they dont and cant Practice,

Messages not correlating with the Messenger,
We are all busy trying to inform others meanwhile we are sooo disconnected from those things we proclaim.

The truth is I see this disconnect all the time:
An 'F' student telling us about the advantages of studying hard

A marriage councillor who is divorced

A flirt teaching us on how to remain faithful to our spouses and so on

A doctor who is overweight and just out-of-shape.

A mother with a spoilt teenager telling us how to handle our kids
And am like Temi what's going on? Lord Save Our Soul.

Cc seun
Re: The Era Of Whatsapp Group, BBM, Blogs And Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abbreviation of any word
People can't even spell correctly anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: This Is Love By Ikenna Kalu / Black Eye Friday / Penastory: Timely Chaos (A Sci-fi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.