Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Era Of Fuckboys - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Era Of Fuckboys (903 Views)

2019: The Dawn Of A New Era / Dawn Of An Era / Facts About Nigerian Slave Era. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Fuckboys by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is probably the ‘randomest’ post I have ever put up on my blog. But, today I want to talk about ‘fuckboys’ disguised as boyfriends. There is this stupid saying that men/boys or whatever, are like children, so we need to be patient with them and endure their bullshit all the time. Well, that has to stop, because if they are not regarded as children in the business or political world, they are not children in the relationship world either. We can’t go all the way to keep our hair; skin, clothes, in fact, our everything, on point and then one guy will just come and stress us out. I mean, if you think deeply about it, it’s not really worth it.

There are different categories of ‘fuckboys’ disguised as boyfriends, so you don’t fall into their trap if you haven’t already;

Please continue here
http://www.aminatawastories.com/2016/07/03/the-era-of-fuckboys/

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Young Hustler ( A True Life Story ) Written By Okojie Ehis Desmond. / Where To Get Literature Essays For Books, Movies, Poetry & Plays In 24 Hours? / A New Romance Series: Building Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.