Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,789 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Kylie, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez Wore To The Mtv VMA 2015 Afterparty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Kylie, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez Wore To The Mtv VMA 2015 Afterparty (3207 Views)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA / REVEALED!!!: Here’s What Kylie Jenner Would Look Like At 30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kylie, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez Wore To The Mtv VMA 2015 Afterparty by slimopeyemi: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
After the show, it's the after party! Following the MTV Video Music Awards, those who attended (as well as many who did not!) partied the night .

Check out photos from the wild party night..

More photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/what-kylie-ariana-grande-selena-gomez.html

Re: What Kylie, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez Wore To The Mtv VMA 2015 Afterparty by chocolateme(f): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fashion is always the same shaa. Nice pix

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back! Do You Remember This Hilarious And Popular Song? / OMG! This Beautiful Girl Wants You Guys To See What She Got / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.