Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) (26945 Views)

. / Invest Where You Get A High Return On Investment Today!!! / Boss-Auto, Guaranteed Return on Investment. Don't miss this opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
I don't trust that mugabe. I hope he dosent nationalise the company tho

1 Like

Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by einsteino(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its good
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by missionmex(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
People are just making money everyday. God please bless the work of my hand and mind. Amen.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by bodee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
It seems Emperor Mugabe is using charcoal as cream.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
kennydee05:
Dangote is the undisputed richest man in Africa....
Am working hard to surpass his record.
God please bless my hustle.

...r u dealing on nuclear warhead
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by CSTR2: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
thecollector:
I don't trust that mugabe. I hope he dosent nationalise the company tho
A very risky investment indeed.
Mugabe is very unstable.
Any small disagreement between mugabe and buhari and dangote's investment in zimbabwe is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dangote sees the potentials in Africa and vehemently seek to tap from it, Unlike some of our business mogul stashing their wealth abroad. He became African richest man by investing in Africa, He would become the world's richest man by investing in Africa!
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by CSTR2: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Why is this guy not investing in the northern solid mineral sector?.
He wants to invest in coal mining in a foreign country, when Nigeria's huge mineral resources are lying fallow.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by fergus0n: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
TheNextAce:
That baba mugabe would sleep half way through the meeting grin
Broda leave da man na cheap panadol da worry am
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by hola106(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dis s wat we call black man
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by shawwal1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
See how everybody is praising DANGOTE forgetting he is from the North (Arewa) an Abokki

May God punish anyone abusing the North Amen

1 Like

Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by emerged01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
I pray new govt policies for Nigeria no go affect his business.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by sparkwil(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dear God, may you bless me beyond measure so that all who see me may wonder
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Kangol99(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
good
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Kayoski(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mugabe na dangote shadow
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
kennydee05:
Dangote is the undisputed richest man in Africa....
Am working hard to surpass his record.
God please bless my hustle.

keep quiet abeg

1 Like

Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by kennydee05(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
og2711:

keep quiet abeg
What is your problem
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by shizzy7(f): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dangote touching every country in Africa

With hardwork and determination by the grace of God my Conglomerate will also go all over Africa.. and outside Africa...Very humble man...

Go Dangote!! no witch can stop you again,,,You're flying and your Haters are crawling like snails in fact they are stagnant...
Mugabe will like you...
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by jantavanta(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
shawwal1:
See how everybody is praising DANGOTE forgetting he is from the North (Arewa) an Abokki

May God punish anyone abusing the North Amen

It is called cherry-picking. wink

With all the reports about nigerians into vice abroad, the world cannot do without nigerians.

But kindly recall that Kano State was once the most industrialised state in the whole of Nigeria. Then things changed when oil money encouraged the sharing of money that nobody worked for.

Dangote had to move to Lagos ......

1 Like

Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Mutendiwashe(f): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
angry
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Mutendiwashe(f): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok
What differenciates a good businessman from a bad one is the ability of one to see opportunities in places people wud natural run from.
uhm Nigerians get deported from Zim, any Zimbabweans getting deported out of Nigeria? EU removed its illegal economic sanctions against Zimbabwe because Asian countries like were benefiting from Zimbabwe's resources, thats something they wanted part of. Kindly explain what "a place people would naturally run away from" please?

Who wud want to go and invest in a place where in inflation rate is over a 1000 percents
wait sorry and when was the last time you updated yourself on the Zimbabwean economy? They say education is expensive, they surely havent tried ignorance like you have.

Just like food, housing is a basic neccesity and no matter how bad things get, people must build
Zimbabwe has better water and electricity supply than Nigeria, better education system, far much lower crime rate, a more functional family planning system and its literacy level is higher than Nigeria.

I salute d vision of dangote as he gradually colonizes the cement industry of africa
he has been in business for a while and he wouldn't have wasted his time in Zimbabwe if it was of no benefit to him.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Elly1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
HMMM, i will comment after the approval
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by bummyla(m): 2:18am On Sep 02, 2015
well done sir! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2015
kennydee05:

What is your problem

I don't like people yanning OP.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Guyman02: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
ichidodo:
Dangote , indeed has reached the end of his tether with this horribly ill-advised move, a land-locked country and a mad cap president to boot, what's more? High inflation and a crazy exchange rate... Yes, christmas came too early for Mugabe and sons...

Too much of CNN and Aljazeera has turned your brain upside down. Switch off that western TV station and research about countries you have never visited on your own.
According to your CNN the bombing of Libya and Iraq leaving over a million dead was for the good of those countries for them to have 'Freedom and Democracy' huh!
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Guyman02: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Evaromantik:
Hmmm.......how sure is he that Mugabe won't turn him down?........Mugabe is incredibly hash and deported all whites few months ago.........a business with Mugabe seems to be a business with the late Cecil of Zimbabwe

Switch off that CNN you are watching, its not different from APC propaganda. You dont know much about Zimbabwe. Go and research
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by 400billionman: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Mugabe, that is Obama's husband..

Dangote should thread with care.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by Horus(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhCZwE64J2s

[size=15pt]Aliko Dangote to set up cement plant in Zimbabwe[/size]

Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote says his group will set up an integrated cement plant in Zimbabwe which will be bigger than all his plants.
Re: Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) by mecfot: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
You too can tap into Dangote investment by investing with our company ,we are Dangote Cement authorized distributor, we pay 5% monthly per investment amount with us ranges from 500k and above ,this your own time to build your financials, interested pls contact us on 08188848238, Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares) / China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.