Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

BVN And Its Reality - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BVN And Its Reality (602 Views)

Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria / Bvn And Men / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN And Its Reality by Fmartin(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
there has been a lot of pandamonium since the invention of bank verification number exercise. Many people have been linking this number to the satanic number as prophecised in the holy bible. I once heard a man saying that the BVN simply means baphomate verification number. He preached and advice pepople not to indulge int the exercise. Am realy concern and willing to know more about BVN as regard the biblical view of the satanic number as prophecised in the holy bible. Now room for all our religious gurus.
Re: BVN And Its Reality by dulux07(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
They r jst being naive. Religious extremist
Re: BVN And Its Reality by nobilis: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Religion oooooooooo!

When will you leave sons of men alone to use their common sense?

When will you liberate them from your all-encompassing bondage?

Until we Africans leave religion alone, we can never stop being the Third World.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN And Its Reality by psucc(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
These are mere hallucinations. The satanic number has to do with God's plans and no matter how man will work to usher its reality, only at the appointed time will it be made manifest.

But a look at the various identity registrations allover the place may have informed this conclusions.
Re: BVN And Its Reality by Mznaett: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
I don't care to know if it signifies Satanic mark or not but all I know is that I'm not gonna get my BVN donegrin

Is it by force sef?undecided
Re: BVN And Its Reality by Edipee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mznaett:
I don't care to know if it signifies Satanic mark or not but all I know is that I'm not gonna get my BVN donegrin

Is it by force sef?undecided
Lol, Like seriously!
Re: BVN And Its Reality by Mznaett: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Edipee:
Lol, Like seriously!
O yea!wink

(1) (Reply)

North Demands For National Comfab / Funny Naija Version Pics Of The American Movie TED / Small Manhood Made Me Stay Away From Love Making For 4 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.