Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Who Can Explain This For Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Explain This For Me? (454 Views)

Lady With A Bulge In Trouser, Can You Explain This? (pic) / Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss. / Photo Of The Day: Who Can Explain How This Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain This For Me? by Feranchek(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is the 3rd time my thread is either being closed or silently removed without any reason.

The latest of them (and most annoying and weird) is the one of the Orlando pirates' new signing.

This topic made frontpage (which obviously, was put there by a MOD). Moments later, the thread was SILENTLY removed and no one gave any explanation as to why it was removed.

The story AND PICTURE, is all over the net (of authenticity was the criterium)

Please seun, lalasticlala, ishilove and other mods, I need explanation... in fact, I DEMAND an explanation for this act. I know NL has got a big fan base and even if I decide to quit this forum it won't cost seun anything. As a matter of fact, he won't even take notice of it! Lol.

I may not be a millionaire, I may not be the most active member, I may not be a MOD, buh I sure have something every other person don't including seun and the MODs.

NL may be rich with members today, buh if actions like this persist, members will feel discriminated and decide to leave.

I love this forum and I'll continue to tell whoever cares to listen, how interesting this place is. Buh I just hope you'll treat your members right.

FERANCHEK

(1) (Reply)

Seven Die In Lagos Fire Incident / Nairaland App;what Are The Advantages / Join A Platform That Can Fund Your Dream Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.