Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nairaland App;what Are The Advantages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland App;what Are The Advantages (455 Views)

Why Hasn't Seun Gotten An Actual Nairaland App Yet / Which Nairaland App Are Using? / Nairaland App Sucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland App;what Are The Advantages by Empedocles(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2015
I have always seen it at the bottom of the site downloaded it once but it only redirected me to the site through my native browser,I A̶̲̥̅♏ actually thinking of downloading it but before I do I want 2 know NLders experience with the app.Very good?Good?normal?not too good?poor?meaningless
Re: Nairaland App;what Are The Advantages by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2015
the advantage is that you get unending notifications which would eventually run down your battery.
Re: Nairaland App;what Are The Advantages by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2015
I don't know

(1) (Reply)

10th,20th,30th,40th And 50th Persons To Comment On The Blog Gets...n20,000 Each / What Do You Have To Say About This Letter / While Tribunal Is Flogging Wike Today Mourhino Is Receives His Share (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.