Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Advice : Honda Or Lexus - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice : Honda Or Lexus (14061 Views)

I Think I Need To Procure A Fairly Used Morano Or Lexus Jeep / Toyota Camry 2014 Or Lexus IS 250 2010-13 / Which Is Better In Nigeria Economy And Road, Honda Or Toyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by nurey(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
kingreign:

Nissan Almera, Toyota Sienna. no need to ask for I know. tongue
You tried, but Shey you don turn stalker ni grin

1 Like

Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by tivta(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
abatically:

What are u talking about bro? Check the 2 pictures below and tell us the road the Lexus ES300 would go through that a 2008 Honda accord can't go through. And talking about fuel economy, how on earth can a 3.0L v6 be more fuel efficient than a 2.4L I4 when both cars are family sedan? I like the Lexus no doubt, but it is older and if the naija used 2008 accord is clean without abuse I would pick it over a 2004 Lexus es300. Mind u, the Lexus es300 is Toyota big for nothing with a Lexus badge and slightly better interior.

Oh before I forget, I never knew they have started making fake transmissions for Honda or what do u mean when u said it would be hard to find original gearbox?
Guy, Accord is a car, lexus Es 300 is a crossover, in other words the Es 300 has a higher ground clearance, I know for a fact that most Nigerians like Accord because of beauty and not function, Honda cars are notorious for wheel issues with experience spare parts hence the reason why the car is usually cheaper than camry.

Just read the full story, well toyota vehicles are known for durability so I would still go with the Lexus. Honda Accord is just flashy.
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by kingreign(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
tivta:
Guy, Accord is a car, lexus Es 300 is a crossover, in other words the Es 300 has a higher ground clearance, I know for a fact that most Nigerians like Accord because of beauty and not function, Honda cars are notorious for wheel issues with experience spare parts hence the reason why the car is usually cheaper than camry.

Just read the full story, well toyota vehicles are known for durability so I would still go with the Lexus. Honda Accord is just flashy.

Huh embarassed

Abatically you're sooo busted grin
Nurey, Chucky123, your brother don come
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by abatically(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
tivta:

Lol, dude go to the jokes section.

Does this look like a crossover to u? Lexus ES300 is a sedan just like Honda accord.

Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by tivta(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
abatically:

Lol, dude go to the jokes section.

Does this look like a crossover to u? Lexus ES300 is a sedan just like Honda accord.
Why didn't you read my full comment? I said despite the fact it is a car or sedan, lexus still has more durability. Haba.
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by Originalsly: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
kingreign:

I know you don't know Lexus.
Hmmm...then why would I say what I said? The guy I was referring to looked at the pix of a standard Ls and declared it was a pimped out Lexus. There is a reason why Lexus a Ls model has a much higher resale value than a comparative Mercedes
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by kingreign(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm...then why would I say what I said? The guy I was referring to looked at the pix of a standard Ls and declared it was a pimped out Lexus. There is a reason why Lexus a Ls model has a much higher resale value than a comparative Mercedes

na mis-quote, no vex, na the guy I wan reply.
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by abatically(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
tivta:
Why didn't you read my full comment? I said despite the fact it is a car or sedan, lexus still has more durability. Haba.

I don't need to read all since u still think Lexus ES300 is a crossover.
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by nurey(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2015
abatically:

The guy didn't say crossover utility vehicle, he just said crossover meaning big daddy crossover to lexus, lol grin
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by tivta(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
abatically:

You must be a notice me man, lol in that case Honda fits you well, sha save up for the bearing problem that will eventually occur (Honda Accord is notorious for that)
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by tonychristopher: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2015
MY DEAR GO FOR LEXUS, HONDA IS A WHACK CAR...THE LEGS CAN PULL IN MIDDLE OF AN EXPRESS LANE OR IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

SO BE MINDFUL
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by Rogbese(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please, when comparing vehicles do an apples to apples, oranges to oranges comparison.

The LS 430 IS NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS THE HONDA ACCORD.

The camry is the rival to the accord. Not even the toyota avalon begins to come near the lexus ls430. Haba!

The lexus LS430 is head and shoulders, far and away a much more superior vehicle than the honda accord.

1 Like

Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by Waterbear(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Some people here are making me angry this night..
Who dares compare an LS430 to honda accord ..
What is this world turning into..

Please if you haven't seen and driven an LS430 please i beg you don't come and drag what you don't know, abeg! To avoid me looking for you ..

I don't know if that comparison is a joke or what..
Please stop it, it's not funny...

Just like comparing a cruise ship to a fishing boat..

I'm so angry rn, what an insult to Lexus LS430 the flagship bearer of the logo..

Please someone should talk to these guys, or they should be writing an apology to the LS430

1 Like

Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by Praxtech: 12:03pm On May 01, 2020
lonelydora:
Brother take the '08 accord and forget about the big for nothing '03 lexus. There's nothing special about that ES300.
Good advice
Re: Advice : Honda Or Lexus by Praxtech: 12:05pm On May 01, 2020
kingreign:

My uncle, the workshop owner says its up to 400k

Gazzuzz said 130-150k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! Toyota Highlander Or ML 350 / No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? / Car Key Stuck To Ignition (honda Civic 2001)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.