Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) (2023 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Innjoo Max/max 2 Discussion Thread / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Infinix Hot 2 is the first Android One device to be launched in Africa and as such it has some little bugs here and there. Post all your problems and I will tell you how to fix them.

Courtesy: http://www.androidtag.com
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by Ozize(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
for those of us having problem with accessing the infinix hot 2 internal memory. here is the solution. www.nairaland.com/2821596/infinix-hot-2-solution-moving
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by Justice28(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
pls my infinix hot 2 keep on blinking red lines round it ,it always happens suddenly and then disappear , just like that pls help I don't know the cause and solution...
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Justice28:
pls my infinix hot 2 keep on blinking red lines round it ,it always happens suddenly and then disappear , just like that pls help I don't know the cause and solution...
Please explain your problem in more detail.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by Marksule(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Need help Can't move or copy files from sdcard to phone memory ? TNKS. Happy CHRISTMASS
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Marksule:
Need help Can't move or copy files from sdcard to phone memory ? TNKS. Happy CHRISTMASS
Install ES file explorer but if you already have it then wipe the data. Then try copying to your phone and it will tell you to select SD card, tap the option icon on the top right and you should see "show SD card". Tap it and swipe from the left to the right to open the menu pane. Than tap internal storage and at the bottom tap " select internal storage ". You should be able to move files now
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
I can't set my caller option to chose any sim when I dial a number, it always launch call from one particular sim without any privilege to choose which sim to call from
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by obong003(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Please I tried to root my phone using kingroot, each time it tells me root strategy unavailable. Please help
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
sodiksan:
I can't set my caller option to chose any sim when I dial a number, it always launch call from one particular sim without any privilege to choose which sim to call from
When in the dialer, swipe down from the notification and you'll see the option to select your default sim. Select always ask so that it will always prompt you to choose which SIM you want to use.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
obong003:
Please I tried to root my phone using kingroot, each time it tells me root strategy unavailable. Please help
Do you have TWRP? If not follow this guide and reply me http://www.androidtag.com/cwm-infinix-hot-2/
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by obong003(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
It does not want to come up on Google play o. Any other method?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 3:25am On Dec 26, 2015
obong003:
It does not want to come up on Google play o. Any other method?
Did you read that post?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by newd4all(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2015
please i just got my hot 2. whats browsing plan is suited and can u guide me on other ways to make my phone cool and better
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 3:54am On Dec 26, 2015
newd4all:
please i just got my hot 2. whats browsing plan is suited and can u guide me on other ways to make my phone cool and better
Congratulations on getting a Hot 2. You'll love it. As per data plans, I'd suggest you use the Glo 3GB which costs only 1k. It's the cheapest you'll get. Follow this guide on how to set that up http://www.androidtag.com/browse-cheap-on-glo-blackberry-sub-for-android/.
To make your device cooler, just contact me on my email kevinokeh@gmail.com.
Merry Christmas
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by newd4all(m): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2015
noirsangre:

Congratulations on getting a Hot 2. You'll love it. As per data plans, I'd suggest you use the Glo 3GB which costs only 1k. It's the cheapest you'll get. Follow this guide on how to set that up http://www.androidtag.com/browse-cheap-on-glo-blackberry-sub-for-android/.
To make your device cooler, just contact me on my email kevinokeh@gmail.com.
Merry Christmas
Here is wat I get on kingsroot bro

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
newd4all:

Here is wat I get on kingsroot bro
To root, you'll need spflash tool. Download it and reply me. I'll teach you the full process. Trust me when I say you won't get it anywhere else.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by moremuch1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
noirsangre:
The Infinix Hot 2 is the first Android One device to be launched in Africa and as such it has some little bugs here and there. Post all your problems and I will tell you how to fix them.

Courtesy: http://www.androidtag.com
Pls i would like to port my infinix hot 2 to the infinix 5.1 rom
Any help on that
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
noirsangre:

When in the dialer, swipe down from the notification and you'll see the option to select your default sim. Select always ask so that it will always prompt you to choose which SIM you want to use.

Please this phone hangs like crazy and I'm using the 2gig ram version what could be the problem here thank you
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
wallace83:

Please this phone hangs like crazy and I'm using the 2gig ram version what could be the problem here thank you
Please backup all your apps with ES file explorer and copy them to your Laptop. Then hard reset the phone and restore your apps. If it persists, email me on kevinokeh@gmail.com for step by step instructions on how to stop your phone from lagging.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
moremuch1:

Pls i would like to port my infinix hot 2 to the infinix 5.1 rom
Any help on that
Download the rom from here https://mega.nz/#!qkwkiTDB!4xiJZoMEz5zHxsfZz3Z8ZufvRoKoW1pIIwstLolci4k
And flash using spflash tool. For further help, contact me on my email.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 02, 2016
My phone don't ring out anymore, have tried all the setting but its still the same
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by newazuka: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can't hear people when they call me
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2016
sodiksan:
My phone don't ring out anymore, have tried all the setting but its still the same
Go to settings, sound and notification, and tap on outdoors. If that doesn't work, then it may be a hardware problem.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2016
my PC can't detect my phone, what can I do to make that possible?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by gidjah(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Any one with complete LCD sceen for infinix hotnote X551, should pls contact me .pls quote me with your number and i shall call you
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by noirsangre(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
sodiksan:
my PC can't detect my phone, what can I do to make that possible?

Change USB, if e no work, boot into recovery and connect again. If your PC make sound then you need to flash Marshmallow or another fresh build of Lollipop. Your current ROM don kpashiki.

See how to flash another ROM here http://crunchng.com/how-to-update-your-infinix-hot-2-to-android-marshmallow/
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) by slye(m): 5:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Anyone wiling to sell his/her hot 2 should quote me

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow Update | Top 5 New Features / Join Scooper Now To Earn Money For Reading News / See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.