Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Free And Easy Way To Do All Kinds Of Mathematics. Lets Start With Multiplication - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free And Easy Way To Do All Kinds Of Mathematics. Lets Start With Multiplication (376 Views)

University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches / Check Out The Beauty Of Mathematics (Pictures) / Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free And Easy Way To Do All Kinds Of Mathematics. Lets Start With Multiplication by zieraw2005(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello great people of Nairaland, if you like mathematics, you like being creative, you like doing things not the usual way, then you have found the right track.
in this YouTube video I have illustrated how you can multiply two digits by two digits
e.g. 14 X 14, 20 X 215 etc with just lines.

WHAT THE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_jKormvaaw

This is important to everyone here more especially our teeming youths who face different professional exams that no calculator is required into the exam hall.
If you watch the video and like what I have done, drop your comments straight on the YouTube channel and if you have any mathematical inquiry, still drop it on the channel. I will respond promptly in less than 24 hours.
I WILL ALSO DEMONSTRATE THE THREE TO FIVE DIGITS STYLE OF THIS SAME MULTIPLICATION.
it gives joy to learn something new and do things differently while you achieve same results .
where are all my great mathematicians in the house pls show some love.

Let me know if my effort is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Free And Easy Way To Do All Kinds Of Mathematics. Lets Start With Multiplication by calculator123(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
nt worth it,dat ehy calculator was invented
Re: Free And Easy Way To Do All Kinds Of Mathematics. Lets Start With Multiplication by zieraw2005(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
for real? I learnt this and felt happy I did. so u are not happy here?

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Postutme Result Out:check Your Result Here / Online Training In Hyderabad Uk Usa Australia Uae Canada Singapore Brazi / DELSU Releases 2014/2015 Pre-degree Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.