Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Obasanjo: I received lecture in NOUN, not correspondence (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obasanjo: I received lecture in NOUN, not correspondence (Photos) (1171 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / NUC Reactivates Suspended Programme In NOUN / 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: I received lecture in NOUN, not correspondence (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
The Lawsan/Law Alumni of National Open University of Nigeria(NOUN) visited Former President Olusegun Obasanjo at his Hilltop Mansion, Abeokuta on Tuesday 1st Sept. 2015.
The meeting was a follow up to Baba Obasanjo's visitation to the NOUN Abeokuta centre on 27th August 2014,when the school management sought his intervention on the law student's admission into the Nigeria Law school. Baba said "I've written to the CLE but it seems some people out there didn't get it right" ,they said the school of law is offering corresponding programmes and I said it to anyone I met that I graduated from the school and I am presently running my master and PHD in NOUN,so the notion is incorrect.he also said undermining part or portion in NOUN is undermining the whole institution and it will be resisted. He added that NOUN is Novel institution and is growing everyday and the School Authority is working had on it too. He said we students should be patient that getting Accreditation is not automatic. On visit are LAWSAN National President Paul Ndi Oyemike, Law Alumni President and other LAWSAN and Alumni exco members.
Belows are pictures from the visit
Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Obasanjo: I received lecture in NOUN, not correspondence (Photos) by globalkay(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Very good.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I received lecture in NOUN, not correspondence (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 2:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one by the way what is noun
Re: Obasanjo: I received lecture in NOUN, not correspondence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Generalkorex:
Nice one
by the way what is noun
A Noun is a name of person, place or thing.

(1) (Reply)

Video/pictures Of Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education Students Experience / URGENT-2016/2017 Commmonwealth Scholarship CSFP Selection Interview / University Admits A 14YR Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.