Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer (24394 Views)

Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer / Who Has Seen Smartbird? Discussion Thread For Novel ways to fly. / New Discovery How To Identify Breast Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Shaadey: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
oh my
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by SirHouloo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Won ku ise
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by YoursGEJ(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
All of you that are shouting should know say no be dash dem dash am the money. He will be using it to buy equipment and supplies to study cancer not to buy jeep and throw owambe parties

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by ANBAKO: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Congrats.

Nigeria is proud of you!!!
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
ayokunlei:
thats good of Him. I wish in well in His endeavours.

Jesus Is Coming Back Very Soon
are you prepared?

Are u sure
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by mezebel(f): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice one

Believe in God alone
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by ayokunlei(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u sure
Yes, all that has been happening all over the world is an evidence
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
ayokunlei:
Yes, all that has been happening all over the world is an evidence

Like What and what
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by ayokunlei(m): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Like What and what

Terrorism,...
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
ayokunlei:

Terrorism,...
Lmao. So did bible prophescy that terrorism signifies the coming of Christ
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by ayokunlei(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao. So did bible prophescy that terrorism signifies the coming of Christ
Try and read ur Bible well Sir.
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
is Akala an ibo name? Akala is also a yoruba name... remember Alao-Akala the former Oyo Governor.... and also the man schooled in University of Ife.... he does NOT look like a flat head... he is from the South West... DEAL WITH IT!

ProfEinstein:
My biafran brother is representing us well, atleast he is not from Southwest grin

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by flokii: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Eyin oyinbo e wa fun mi ni VISA grin
Abeg me sef need scholarship o...
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2015
ayokunlei:
Try and read ur Bible well Sir.

U seem to be running from my question.
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Jarus(m): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2015
ProfEinstein:
My biafran brother is representing us well, atleast he is not from Southwest grin

Despite being a tribal champion, you can't even identify a name that is not from your tribe.

Akala is a Yoruba name.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by ayokunlei(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2015
chuna1985:

U seem to be running from my question.
I know ur type, ur mission is obvious. And if you wanna ask questions, Google is there for you. Type to Google sir
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by izzieman: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2015
seledafti:

Source: http://www2.howard.edu/pharmacy-professor-awarded-11-million-study-novel-breast-cancer-treatment

Americans dem dey smart.

A Nigerian researcher a, a Russian researcher, and American money; the two will combine their knowledge and the result will be used in the US and maybe people from Nigeria and Russia will pay billions for what these two brains churn out.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2015
ayokunlei:

I know ur type, ur mission is obvious. And if you wanna ask questions, Google is there for you. Type to Google sir

D funniest thing about Christianity is that they don't know d bible.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by jornie(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2015
bandely:
Good! This is what I like to hear, not some people giving Olamide and Patoranking plots of land in Lekki, or someone giving the so called Nigerian celebrities million of dollars for doing nada!
Invest in research and learning, lay good educational foundation, that is what will spur us to development. It is pathetic that the corporate organizations would rather spend on frivolities, than to channel their CSR to something that is actually beneficial to the people.
To even thin that it is foreign institutions that have identified our best brains and are harnessing them while majority of our lots are still arguing of who belongs to what tribe and who gets what appointment! Shame!

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by tyson99(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2015
ProfEinstein:
I dey pity u,if u don know u for no talk see as dem dey bash u here and there now flat table tennis table headgrin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by amjou: 12:29am On Sep 02, 2015
The pharmacists in Nigeria have reduced themselves to drug dispensers and are fighting for Superiority with doctors, when the wise ones have already wadded into the proper thing.
when will they grow from mere drug dispensers.
#OnlyinNigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by stokfrick: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Proud to belong to the most pivotal of all health professions- PHARMACY!! Without drugs, be it orthodox, be it natural, how would all other health evaluation processes be validated or justified? Pharmacists sure deserve our respect!

AS MEN OF HONOUR, WE JOIN HANDS!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by stokfrick: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2015
amjou:
The pharmacists in Nigeria have reduced themselves to drug dispensers and are fighting for Superiority with doctors, when the wise ones have already wadded into the proper thing.
when will they grow from mere drug dispensers.
#OnlyinNigeria.
Some statements might reveal how ill-informed and biased we might be regarding certain issues. Sad to say, corruption which affects all aspects of our society has been the bane which has militated against proper reorientation of other nigerian health care professionals as well as the nigerian populace, as to the role of pharmacists in healthcare delivery as well as the scope of the profession as practiced in standard settings, such as in the USA.
Did I mention the fact that some health professionals see themselves as superior to others rather than as a team? Thereby fostering an air of rivalry among themselves instead of giving the patient the best possible cure.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by IGBOSON1: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Viktor1983:

Did u eat indomie with cannabis sprinklings?
This is not a situation where one can give all appointments to members of his/her village.

This is nanotechnology, if u don't study, research and put in work nothing for you.

^^^If Buhari had a say in this, the awardee must come from Daura....by fire or by force! Unfortunately for him (and fortunately for Akala and the entire int'l science community) this is an international award where true merit (and not the ojoro Nigerian type) is the only prerequisite for recognition!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2015
For Latest Rocking Cheats For All Network (Mtn,Glo,Airtel,Etisalat) Follow The Link And Go To
www.WAKEUPNAIJA.com
http://www.WakeUpNaija.com
====> You Are Welcome
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by STTITUS(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2015
A proud alumnus... Great Ife

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by possibilita(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2015
That's good but when will I c a news like"Fed Govt award #--000000 to Mr Z to study that or those,"when will I hear Diz U students sponsored by that to complete their research on that?Nigerians have the brain but nobody to award or spnsor them in their country.
Re: Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer by tsdarkside(m): 2:11am On Sep 02, 2015
this wan dey craze.....he could have go to the pharma-industries direct and sell it for billions of dollars...stvpid black-idiat that is trying to save the world,that can not be saved....pahhhhh.... angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Saw A Butterfly? / How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.