Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tribute To My Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Mom (1656 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Mom by Kennedymac(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
*cleared*

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To My Mom by kossyablaze(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Sorry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To My Mom by ayogabriel(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Lost my mom some 7 years ago. Am very happy for the kind of family I have and I thank God, they even did more than what my mom was able to do. Bro, it isn't over yet, just be positive, be good, be nice, be open minded, never think bad of someone, positive mind, don't try to show you are a victim of any situation, be strong above all, God. This all took me where I am today. It is well bro, it is well
Re: Tribute To My Mom by Kimoni: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmnnnn

It is well
Re: Tribute To My Mom by Pidggin(f): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
I feel your pain, but don't let bitterness overcome you. Remember, you've still got your sister and your mum's relatives, things will get better hopefully, take care.
Re: Tribute To My Mom by Amhappy(f): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
May she continue to Rest. Take heart and be strong. Make her proud
Re: Tribute To My Mom by Kennedymac(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
thanks everyone ur words means a lot to me
Re: Tribute To My Mom by FIYINMI: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
its well with u dear. be strong for urself and sis. dont forget to pray always and be positive well. help from above is my prayer for u
Re: Tribute To My Mom by juman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
OP. sorry o, I pray God strengthen you.

It seems your mother died of leaky gut.

(1) (Reply)

Chores For Little Children Around The House. / Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. / I Know I Truly Need Help At This Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.