Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ladies Get In Here! Would You Rock Chidinma's 'kuli Kuli' Hair Style? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Get In Here! Would You Rock Chidinma's 'kuli Kuli' Hair Style? (2445 Views)

Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) / Uche Jombo-rodriguez New Hair Style (early Morning Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here! Would You Rock Chidinma's 'kuli Kuli' Hair Style? by Fabulousa3: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
I remember wearing this hairstyle a lot when i was young... Courtesy my Momma of course. LOL
i seriously detested the style then, because it was called 'Kulikuli'... i dont know why its called that name, but the name made me hate it.

But mehn, seeing Chidinma wearing it, makes me wanna wear it too! hehehe
Just that thinking about the pain of having my hair threaded is really dreadful for me. LOL
Ladies, shey una nor go dey proud of una 'Korshor' and be like Chidinma baby? #Tongueout.
www.ginaperi.com

Re: Ladies Get In Here! Would You Rock Chidinma's 'kuli Kuli' Hair Style? by safe06: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
she looks pretty wearing the hairstyle....natural hairstyles rock,we Africans have to start appreciating our hair texture and flaunt it well..

I don't know why it's only when ladies wear wigs /weavons that "people" call them classy,but when a lady weaves her natural hair,she's referred to as a bush/village/local girl...isn't that still part of slavery mentality? undecided

Now to your question, i have rocked,i am rocking,and I will still rock all kinda African hairstyles,shuku,all back,patewo,kiko,fila,etc grin...

Re: Ladies Get In Here! Would You Rock Chidinma's 'kuli Kuli' Hair Style? by Fabulousa3: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
safe06:
she looks pretty wearing the hairstyle....natural hairstyles rock,we Africans have to start appreciating our hair texture and flaunt it well..

I don't know why it's only when ladies wear wigs /weavons that "people" call them classy,but when a lady weaves her natural hair,she's referred to as a bush/village/local girl...isn't that still part of slavery mentality? undecided

Now to your question, i have rocked,i am rocking,and I will still rock all kinda African hairstyles,shuku,all back,patewo,kiko,fila,etc grin...

Hahahhaha...you are very funny

(1) (Reply)

The Abuja Lady With Lots Of Money And Very Large B00bis (see Her Photos) / 7 Interesting Facts About 2face Idibia As He Turns 40 (photos) / Bracket Biography And Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.