Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You. (914 Views)

Start Meat Business Today! Am A Professional Meat Processing Consultant / Samuel Professional Butcher,meat Processing Consultant Best Profile Check This! / The Best Nigeria Meat Processing Consultant And Business Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2015
The benefits of placing your orders through a sales consultant include:
1.You get the products more cheaper than placing the orders by yourself most times,
2.You do not need to stress yourself,
and a whole lot of other benefits.

So how does it work?
Simple,
1. say you want to buy a phone,electronics, air-conditioner etc,
2. give me a call, tell me what you want and I will place the order for you using our company's special platform for its sales consultants.
3. You will choose you delievery option and guess what?
4. You make the payment yourself at your doorstep.
Check my sign. 4 contact no.

Thanks
Re: Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cheap prices at jumia
Re: Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Get cooler prices from jumia and pay on delivery.
Re: Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You. by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Good morning beautiful people.....
It's a brand new day and week, hoping for God's favour and blessings for all of us.

Well, jumia is offering fantastic prices on all products. So what are you waiting for, call me up to place an order for you and pay at your door step.

Do have a wonderful day, Respect.
Re: Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You. by TajoConsult: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Let The Jumia Sales Consultant Do It For You
1.You get the products more cheaper than placing the orders by yourself most times,
2.You do not need to stress yourself
3.Free Shipping or 50% off

Www.
Contact us via..call/Whatsapp..08123995677

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria / (Picx) Microsoft Lumia 535 For Sales / E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.