Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos (7947 Views)

Davido Taking Selfie With Infinix Device / I Didn’t Have A Vag!na – Transgender Clifford Oche ‘miss Sahhara’ / After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag*na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by realuz: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2015
A female doctor working with Malaysia’s Johor Bahru Hospital is about to lose her job after she took a selfie with her hand inside a patients vagina inside the theater.

The unnamed female doctor if set to facing disciplinary charges after a selfie of her caring for an unsuspecting pregnant mother emerged on social media. In the photo, she has a hand deep inside the mother’s privates, and with the other hand she made the ‘v’ for victory sign, grinning into the camera. see more photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/after-taking-selfie-with-her-hand.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by ayokunlei(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by pretydiva(f): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Wat a silly Dr

1 Like

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by saaedlee: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Photo freaks
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by donholy28(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
If to say na man,nairaland girls go don crucify him by now
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by kamair237(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Dem sure she has IGBO leanage somewhere some how....

Stupid DOC....
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Konji
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Hawlahscho(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2015
sad Stewpid sad

It's simple, they should call Mark Henry to come and do d same to her, or Vincent Kompany to come and insert his head sad

CASE SETTLED.
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by naijaboiy: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2015
All because of snap chat undecided
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by youngberry001(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Hawlahscho(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2015
youngberry001:
I have noting [size=35pt]to said[/size] just to laugh!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

JESO KRESTE!!!

1 Like

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by youngberry001(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

JESO KRESTE!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
nah 2day cheesy
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Yustash001(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Good for her....
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Is she still about to lose her job, abi she don lose am...

Pls fasten the process!
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by menix(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Never knew it's an offense ooo..
I will stop henceforth...

1 Like

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Nastydude(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2015
This is my judgement. She needs to be be stoned to death. Court rise.
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
mehn i love that selfie !!!
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by iffydave: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Stupidity of the highest order

[size=30pt]IDIOT[/size]
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by drss(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
kamair237:

Stupid DOC....
The mighty thunder way go strike you dey smoke weed inside bush.

1 Like

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by tpiander: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Utchgirl(f): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
kamair237:

Stupid DOC....

U r suffering 4rm IGBOPHOBIA !

Try and see ur Dr Asap.

Anu npama !

2 Likes

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ye ye, dey smell....
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Haywhymido(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
One of the numerous useless doctors get caught. Wait, what was the patient doing while dat was doing on. A deafening slap wld av done it 4 the stewpid doctor. Pervert
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by zikmarty: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
is this a selfie?
mtcheew, I was expecting the doctor's had to be in her own vag1na while her other hand adjusting the phone so we could've a perfect view tongue

1 Like

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by MsRemarkable(f): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
kamair237:

Stupid DOC....

Your brain is obviously Offline. undecided
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
end time stuffs
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by oppybouy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lmfao
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by damola44(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
kamair237:

Stupid DOC....
What is it with the tribalistic nature of we Nigerians, later we will say its not fair when a Igbo man brings up a biafran topic posing tribalistic against other ethnicities. Words are like spears they can never be retracted, so I beg of you taste your words before you spit them out.
Next time if you don't have anything meaningful to say don't talk undecided undecided thank you.
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Eric2703(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2015
[i][/i][color=#000000][/color]
she actually wanted losing her certificate of practice,and that's the best way she came up with....
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by RealAdewole(m): 2:03am On Sep 03, 2015
is that a sefie? did she use her leg to take the picture? or isn't that her phone on her lap?

1 Like

Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by Sparkle777(f): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Now I believ u all are kids dat wil first lynch bfor asking the offence.
From wat I observed, its probably a video still, maybe frm a documentary. Her fone is in our view,she didnt take the picture. Someone else did. She is asian so I dnt think she s grinning.
Besides this story is frm a blog,belive at ur own peril.
Abeg frer the doctor,jaree.
Re: After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag!na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos by okwabayi(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
How stupid can one act?
She really deserves to lose her license.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Ndubuisi Shares Cloths To Women & Children In Jahi Community / Red Velvet Cake Recipe: How To Make The Best Red Velvet Cake Ever / Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Pant In See-through Outfit. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.