Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Sp Flash Tools(help) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sp Flash Tools(help) (1435 Views)

All MTK Androids Solutions: Stock ROM, Recovery, Flash Tools And More / Easy Method To Root Tecno Camon C8 With SP Flash Tool / Infinix Hot 2 X510 Android 6.0 Upgrade Through SP Flash Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Please,I got my phone bricked(gionee g2) and all effort to get it back to life proof abortive.twrp keep telling me" you don't have root access instal supersu".have used a couple of custom rom in the past without problem.I don't know how I lost my root access but I realised the only solution is sp flash tools.
I don't have my pc with me at the moment and I don't how to go about it .I would be so glad if anyone can assit me on this.I have my stcok rom back up but twrp can't restore it

My location is lagos.please help.
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Do you have the stock rom backup for the phone? If you do, you would need to make sure your phone is rooted. After that, use sp flash tool to flash the stock rom backup. If you don't still get it, visit hovate k dotcom click on the forum and you are good to go
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
I have the stock rom backed up.I know I have to use sp flash tools to get it back to life but I don't have a pc at the moment and the procedure is not really clear to me.I need someone to help me out.
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by Dargreen(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
i stay at badagry , if u can show up
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dargreen:
I appreciate your concern but badagry is far.thank you
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Need a volunteer please
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Help oooooooo
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by dolapoiano(m): 3:15am On Sep 03, 2015
get a pc bro
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by femi4: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2015
haykay2005:
Help oooooooo
Without PC, nobody can help you
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Bricked how?
What were you doing beforehand?
Does it boot at all?
Download the Super SU zip from here then install it via recovery to get root access.
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Karmanaut:
Bricked how?
What were you doing beforehand?
Does it boot at all?
Download the Super SU zip from here then install it via recovery to get root access.
I flash the latest supersu via twrp,still not booting up
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by koyla: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2015
haykay2005:
hmmm I feel for you bro since I was once in your shoes before, sp flash tool is the only solution, gaining root won't solve it, you have twrp, try flashing a cwmr back up ROM not the stock ROM, you will always get installation aborted if trying to flash the original stock ROM.
Meanwhile, am stuck on CM12.1 Carbon ROM 5.1.1 lollipop(3G not working for me), can't revert back to stock ROM(THL 4000) which gives unknown baseband.Anyone to help?
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
koyla:
hmmm I feel for you bro since I was once in your shoes before, sp flash tool is the only solution, gaining root won't solve it, you have twrp, try flashing a cwmr back up ROM not the stock ROM, you will always get installation aborted if trying to flash the original stock ROM.
Meanwhile, am stuck on CM12.1 Carbon ROM 5.1.1 lollipop(3G not working for me), can't revert back to stock ROM(THL 4000) which gives unknown baseband.Anyone to help?
would have tried the sp flash tools procedure but I don't have a pc here.I don't know how to go about getting a pc here.am far from my comfort zone.I will raise money for a new fone if no one is willing to help.life goes on
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
haykay2005:
It's to give you root access, not to make your phone boot.
You didn't answer the other questions.
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by koyla: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2015
haykay2005:
would have tried the sp flash tools procedure but I don't have a pc here.am a new occupant where I stay.I don't know how to go about getting a pc here.am far from my comfort zone.I will raise money for a new fone if no one is willing to help.life goes on
cool,thinking of getting new phone, try the cyber café ,they will help when you have all tools available like sp flash tool,vcom and your stock ROM.
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by haykay2005: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2015
koyla:
cool,thinking of getting new phone, try the cyber café ,they will help when you have all tools available like sp flash tool,vcom and your stock ROM.
Yeah. I was able to get a pc and the fone is back to life. Spflashtinz
Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by koyla: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
haykay2005:

Yeah. I was able to get a pc and the fone is back to life. Spflashtinz
Nice bro,happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Sp Flash Tools(help) by semasir: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Hi, you can join www.badagryforum.com and make your inputs there to promote Badagry and also give insights. It's a forum dedicated to Badagry.

Thanks

Dargreen:

(1) (Reply)

The New Apple Iphone 7 Plus Will Have 256 GB Of Internal Memory And More Battery / Whatsapp Launches ‘’end-to-end’’ User Encryption / Samsung S5 4g Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.