Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nysc Exemption Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Exemption Certificate (2379 Views)

Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part Time Students / NYSC Discharge Certificate Or NYSC Exemption Letter? / Can She Qualify For NYSC Exemption Certificate Or Must She Do NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Exemption Certificate by qkman: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
Those of us that have passed age 30 were exempted from the NYSC programme, and, ordinarily, we should obtain NYSC exemption certificates.

However, since 2002 when we should have undergone the programme, we are yet to receive this document, and it has become a problem when applying for job.

Worse hit are those of us who graduated from the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State.

The Governing Council of our alma mater has continued to promise to issue our exemption certificates, but, five years after, we are yet to receive them

Recently, there is a First Bank employment advert for Executive Trainees, but applicants were required to fill in their NYSC number.

This automatically disqualified people in my category. I appeal to the NYSC directorate and the authorities of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, to issue our exemption certificates without further delay.

Copyright 2006 The Punch

(1) (Reply)

Camp Fire Night / My Escapades In Camp / Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.