Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. (897 Views)

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by greatest31: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Of recent, people depend so much on the internet to do a lot of thing but they also fail to understand that everything that exists, comes with the bad or hidden aspects.

A lot of people lost their dream jobs because of their posts and friends on social media.

The youths of today depends on the internet for everything.

People live their life on social media.

I was surprised yesterday when a young girl was telling me what 2go did to a lot of people including her. She said that she burnt the meat her Aunty asked her to cook and after what the Aunty did to her, she deleted 2go immediately from her phone, for her, she picked up on time, but for others, they have not.

Also, whatsapp and bbm have become god to a lot of souls that they do not even pray but they have the whole day to chat and ping.

I want you all to know that those messages can be very harmful because the one you call your friend today that you share secrets with, can turn out tomorrow to be your worst enemy.

Please I want people to limit the way they use the social media and use the internet for education.

We are missing a lot and our education sector is going down everyday. The other day, they were saying that teachers don't teach again but I understand after an extensive research that teachers teach but the students are busy with Whatsapp, bbm, 2go, badoo etc that make them not to read.

Please whatsapp, bbm, 2go, badoo, all these social media are killing us and reducing us to nothing.

If you check the way we write now, you will find out that everything is in short form and people write tests with short forms.

A word is enough for the wise, let's save our education system and be more productive.

If you waste your time today, it is very hard to recover it.

Let us build a great country together.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
good point. thumb up

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by greatest31: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks.
Re: The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by jashar(f): 4:54am On Sep 03, 2015
true talk OP

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by greatest31: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks
Re: The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by Janeyinspires(f): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2016
On point Op..

People should learn to be self-disciplined and able to manage their time.Know what is important to you and prioritise.
Re: The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice one pal
Re: The Internet Is Making A Lot of people to miss what Is Due For Them. by ojmaroni247(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
sad OP don't u knw everything has Advantage/disadvantage,... The Internet wasn't made to distract anyone depends on hw u use it. No matter wats up there the Internet is still the saving grace of our generation today... Financial, educational, social, comfort, timely, cost effective.... etc. it's a virtual digital community at ur finger tip. It all depends on ur interest.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Christian Home Based Business Today / Investment Opportunity To Double Your Money In Less Than 6 Months!!! / Should I Dump It And Go For My Msc Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.