Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408776 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by taiwo4love(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
See The Smartphone That Can Bend, Not Break
http://gidiinfo.com/see-smartphone-can-bend-not-break/

Using the powerful Win+X menu to Shutdown or Restart Your Computer in Windows 10
http://gidiinfo.com/using-powerful-winx-menu-shutdown-restart-computer-windows-10/

Useful Tips For Digital File Backup
http://gidiinfo.com/useful-tips-digital-file-backup/

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
khattab008:

Tried the method but my phone could not connect to the hotspot, can you recommend any software for me to use?
http://howtotechnaija.com/turn-computer-wireless-hotspot/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Iceberghill(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2016
Pls How do I Fix the Windows 10 Screen Flashing Problem ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vicorolex1(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2016
Run your Android OS on ur laptop, no emulator needed. Checkout how here: http://geevtech..ae/2016/05/android-re-engineered-for-pc-remix-os.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tunene66: 12:17pm On May 09, 2016
Guys in the House. I'm having issues with my laptop's connection to the net. Of recent I have realised that the laptop's internet connection gives a slow response. Even when using my office wifi, its slow, while other PCs have fast connection. I use Kapersky internet security and its up to date. Guys what can be wrong. Its really baffling me as it just started about three weeks ago and I have been using the laptop since last year November
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
Iceberghill:
Pls How do I Fix the Windows 10 Screen Flashing
Problem
?

Update your graphics driver
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ferdiklint(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2016
Nice thread here. Let me do well by adding my two cents. Though I am not much of a game lover, but during my leisure hours I do play games on my computer. If you are a windows 10 user and a game enthusiast as well, you will notice that windows 10 has a poor gaming performance. After my long research, I figured out ways to improve windows 10 gaming performance. The step is a little bit lengthy though, but I'm sure you gonna understand it all and as such, solve your problem of poor gaming performance on windows 10. Get the complete guide HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Atyem(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2016
Please, after the upgrade of my window 8 to 10, my virtual machine on which I run Linux OS refuses to run since then. I tried compatibility mode but no changes. What should I do? Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:01pm On May 10, 2016
Atyem:
Please, after the upgrade of my window 8 to 10, my virtual machine on which I run Linux OS refuses to run since then. I tried compatibility mode but no changes. What should I do? Please

Which virtual machine do you use? VMware? Try downloading the latest version. Maybe your version isn't supported by windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Atyem(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2016
computerboy:

Which virtual machine do you use? VMware? Try downloading the latest version. Maybe your version isn't supported by windows 10
Yes, VMware. OK I will try that
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by viky5676: 2:19pm On May 12, 2016
I tried upgrading my windows 7 using the media creation tool, but didn't get to 100% cos of network issues. Now I noticed that anytime I am connected to the Internet my system seems to be downloading heavy files.
Please what do I do cos the media creation tool no longer responds keeps telling me to restart computer.
I really want this upgrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:24pm On May 12, 2016
viky5676:

I tried upgrading my windows 7 using the media creation tool, but didn't get to 100% cos of network issues. Now I noticed that anytime I am connected to the Internet my system seems to be downloading heavy files.
Please what do I do cos the media creation tool no longer responds keeps telling me to restart computer.
I really want this upgrade.

Simply go to a software vendor and buy the disk. I don't advice people to upgrade online. Not with the kind of internet services we get here

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Emeka71(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2016
Windows 7 all the way.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by viky5676: 1:44pm On May 13, 2016
computerboy:

Simply go to a software vendor and buy the disk. I don't advice people to upgrade online. Not with the kind of internet services we get here

Thanks for the prompt response but buying it is quite expensive o. I'm seeing 30k online.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:57pm On May 13, 2016
viky5676:

Thanks for the prompt response but buying it is quite expensive o. I'm seeing 30k online.

I shouldn't spell everything out to you. I meant the pirated copy for 300 max. It also comes with activator

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:59pm On May 13, 2016
Emeka71:
Windows 7 all the way.

Actually windows 8.1 and 10 are now stable and more better
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
Emeka71:
Windows 7 all the way.

Actually Windows 7 is crap. Guess you haven't used Windows 8.1

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 2:17am On May 15, 2016
Emeka71:
Windows 7 all the way.

Seize the free opportunity, and upgrade to windows 10 (if your hardware configuration allows).
Windows 7 was good once upon a time(before windows 10 was released) (windows 8.1 was an error).
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 5:10pm On May 15, 2016
computerboy:

I shouldn't spell everything out to you. I meant the pirated copy for 300 max. It also comes with activator

I feel its more advantageous upgrading online.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 6:19pm On May 15, 2016
Finally its going to happen tonight. Hope i get 4mb/s for the upgrade
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:43pm On May 15, 2016
Olarewajub:

I feel its more advantageous upgrading online.
how?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 8:11pm On May 15, 2016
computerboy:

how?
Just feel that way grin
computerboy:

how?
Just feel that way
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Emeka71(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Seize the free opportunity, and upgrade to windows 10 (if your hardware configuration allows).
Windows 7 was good once upon a time(before windows 10 was released) (windows 8.1 was an error).
I think I shall stick with windows 7.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 9:54pm On May 15, 2016
Emeka71:
I think I shall stick with windows 7.

I use to say this pre windows 10 release. But I am now a windows 10 convert.
I know you would change your mind, much sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by oluwaseunla(m): 3:44am On May 16, 2016
computerboy:

how?

For me too, I prefer the online upgrade because I didn't have to update any driver. It was all done at once during the ugrade, although it took like 6 hours, and almost 6GB of data in all, but it was well worth it. Didn't have any issues with my O.S. since then.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 3:56am On May 16, 2016
oluwaseunla:

For me too, I prefer the online upgrade because I didn't have to update any driver. It was all done at once during the ugrade, although it took like 6 hours, and almost 6GB of data in all, but it was well worth it. Didn't have any issues with my O.S. since then.
Just upgraded mine after 5 long hours. Can't regulate my screen brightness. Guess i will have to upgrade my Display driver.
Windows 10 is the bomb
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:25pm On May 16, 2016
oluwaseunla:

Ok. ..you have a point there but if you're experienced, the best option is to download and install. That way you'll still have it to install for others without Internet
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 4:49pm On May 16, 2016
computerboy:

Ok. ..you have a point there but if you're experienced, the best option is to download and install. That way you'll still have it to install for others without Internet
Please my Display driver has been replaced by microsoft Display. Tried updating the driver automatically and i get a response that the driver is working Well. I haven't seen anything useful concerning this issue on Lenovo support site.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
Olarewajub:

Please my Display driver has been replaced by microsoft Display. Tried updating the driver automatically and i get a response that the driver is working Well. I haven't seen anything useful concerning this issue on Lenovo support site.

I don't understand what you mean by updating automatically. There are two effective ways to update your display driver on windows 10

1. Through device manager (right click on "start" icon you'll see the option)
* click on display adapters and right click on Microsoft basic adapter then click update. Choose the online option

2. Through windows update. You'll surely see your driver there then download and wait while it installs
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
Olarewajub:

download driver booster from onhax and crack it, it will update and install your drivers including the display driver.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Emeka71(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I use to say this pre windows 10 release. But I am now a windows 10 convert.
I know you would change your mind, much sooner than later.
What special features does that one have over windows 7?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.