Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (409659 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:59pm On May 25, 2016
Teeyoung1:

Good evening everyone, sorry for the interruption. pls @ computer boy, pes 2016 wouldn't play sound on my laptop. Other games play sounds but pes 2016 wouldn't play sounds. pls I need urgent help,once again am sorry for the interruption.

When you launch PES use the windows key to minimise back to your desktop while the game runs. Right click on the sound icon on the Taskbar and click "open volume mixer" and then you can control your PES volume from there. If it's already set to highest there
I suggest you re install and try again without any patches
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by youngice(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2016
OlaBa:
I download .ISO of window 10 online. The problem now is that I don't know how to make my usb flash drive bootable
Download Rufus.exe
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
youngice:

Download Rufus.exe
Thanks. My usb is now bootabe. I tried to do clean install but after window finish loading files it just stuck on blank screen. Same thing when I tried to use dvd. What could be the problem?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 3:53pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

When you launch PES use the windows key to minimise back to your desktop while the game runs. Right click on the sound icon on the Taskbar and click "open volume mixer" and then you can control your PES volume from there. If it's already set to highest there

I downloaded window 7 pro 64 bit online and burn it to dvd successfully, but when I tried to boot the system through dvd, it got stuck on blank screen after window loading files. Same thing happened when I tried to use bootable flash drive. What could be the problem? The system is hp elitebook 2560p
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:24pm On May 26, 2016
OlaBa:

I downloaded window 7 pro 64 bit online and burn it to dvd successfully, but when I tried to boot the system through dvd, it got stuck on blank screen after window loading files. Same thing happened when I tried to use bootable flash drive. What could be the problem? The system is hp elitebook 2560p

Maybe corrupt download
Corrupt file
wrong software used for burning
Could be from your system

Which site did you download from and which software did you use to burn?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Teeyoung1(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

please bro,it still didn't work. I right clicked on the sound icon as u said and checked the speakers and everything is high and working,even the wining eleven 8 i have on my laptop is playing sound,but pes 2016 wouldn't play sound. I google the issue and i saw some suggestions stating dat I show download diretx or something like direcxt,pls what should I do now. pls help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 4:52pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

Maybe corrupt download
Corrupt file
wrong software used for burning
Could be from your system

Which site did you download from and which software did you use to burn?

softlay.net/operating-system/windows-7-professional-full-version-free-download-iso-32-64-bit.html

I use microsoft window 7 usb/dvd tools. also Rufus.

I've used bootable dvd I bought on the system before and it worked.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
Teeyoung1:
please bro,it still didn't work. I right clicked on the sound icon as u said and checked the speakers and everything is high and working,even the wining eleven 8 i have on my laptop is playing sound,but pes 2016 wouldn't play sound. I google the issue and i saw some suggestions stating dat I show download diretx or something like direcxt,pls what should I do now. pls help

That's why i said you should re install the game if everything else fails. The game will install directx at the end of installation
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:28pm On May 26, 2016
OlaBa:

softlay.net/operating-system/windows-7-professional-full-version-free-download-iso-32-64-bit.html

I use microsoft window 7 usb/dvd tools. also Rufus.

I've used bootable dvd I bought on the system before and it worked.

Then it's likely to be from the file
Why not buy the cd from a vendor instead of downloading since it's cheaper that way
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 5:34pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

Then it's likely to be from the file
Why not buy the cd from a vendor instead of downloading since it's cheaper that way

Alright thanks. Another problem I'm having is my window update isn't working. I've set it to automatic download and update still nothing. If I click check for update, it won't see anything or give any reason. It's the reason I want to do clean installation.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Teeyoung1(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

That's why i said you should re install the game if everything else fails. The game will install directx at the end of installation
.Bro there is a little problem o, after turning on my Microsoft essential(anti-virus).I can no longer see the setup,uninstalling in less an option because i can't find d setup. pls if i download directx online and install on my laptop will the pes 2016 play sound. or what do u think?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:20pm On May 26, 2016
OlaBa:

Alright thanks. Another problem I'm having is my window update isn't working. I've set it to automatic download and update still nothing. If I click check for update, it won't see anything or give any reason. It's the reason I want to do clean installation.

Goto windows folder under C drive you'll see a folder "softwaredistribution" delete it and try again
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 8:36pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

Goto windows folder under C drive you'll see a folder "softwaredistribution" delete it and try again

Thanks bro, but I just upgrade my system to window 10 now. I buy the dvd software from vendor though. Pls where/how can I get the drivers for window 10?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:01pm On May 26, 2016
OlaBa:

Thanks bro, but I just upgrade my system to window 10 now. I buy the dvd software from vendor though. Pls where/how can I get the drivers for window 10?

Best way is to check for Windows update
it'll download all needed drivers
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 9:17pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

Best way is to check for Windows update it'll download all needed drivers
Alright. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Teeyoung1(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2016
computerboy:

pls Bro don't ignore my questions concerning d pes 2016 pls. pls help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:51am On May 27, 2016
Teeyoung1:
pls Bro don't ignore my questions concerning d pes 2016 pls. pls help

I don't know if it's directx problem but I insist you totally uninstall your current game and reinstall it. As for the Antivirus, it usually see the crack of any game as a virus. All you need do is to open the Antivirus and go to "quarantine", you'll see your setup file. Select it and click "allow".

I'm not using your kind of Antivirus tho but they're basically same thing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 1:01am On May 28, 2016
Olarewajub:

Non of the two method worked for me. Anyway problem fixed.
Pls how do you fixed it? I'm facing same problem.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 1:06am On May 28, 2016
computerboy:

Bro I don come again o. I downloaded window update as you said, but it doesn't install giving many error codes that I don't understand like Exr0....or something like that. Many drivers are missing because I did clean installation and I tried driverpack solution, same problem of can't install after downloaded. Pls what can I do?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 3:52am On May 28, 2016
OlaBa:

Pls how do you fixed it? I'm facing same problem.

I Downloaded the Display driver directly from Intel website. You will still have to perform a system upgrade if the driver you download is not compatible with your pc just like i'm experiencing. Was suppose to perform system upgrade for my PC but airtel was giving me 600kb/s
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2016
OlaBa:

Bro I don come again o. I downloaded window update as you said, but it doesn't install giving many error codes that I don't understand like Exr0....or something like that. Many drivers are missing because I did clean installation and I tried driverpack solution, same problem of can't install after downloaded. Pls what can I do?
windows update refuses to download and install. I use driver booster to solve my driver problem including display drivers. Download and crack driver booster from onhax
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2016
Olarewajub:

I Downloaded the Display driver directly from Intel website. You will still have to perform a system upgrade if the driver you download is not compatible with your pc just like i'm experiencing. Was suppose to perform system upgrade for my PC but airtel was giving me 600kb/s
download the one in zip format.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
Collinz2:
windows update refuses to download and install. I use driver booster to solve my driver problem including display drivers. Download and crack driver booster from onhax

Alright. Thanks bro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 10:23am On May 28, 2016
Collinz2:
download the one in zip format.
Where?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2016
Olarewajub:
Where?
from intel website. And i dont think u can install it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
Collinz2:
from intel website. And i dont think u can install it.

Don't really get the point you are driving at, can you please clarify me?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 7:35pm On May 28, 2016
Collinz2:

I downloaded driver booster version 3.2, all the drivers were updated throught it except display adapter. The display adapter will restart downloading from beginning when it reaches 99%. What could be the problem?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
Olarewajub:

Don't really get the point you are driving at, can you please clarify me?
u said u download display driver from intel but refuses to install?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2016
OlaBa:

I downloaded driver booster version 3.2, all the drivers were updated throught it except display adapter. The display adapter will restart downloading from beginning when it reaches 99%. What could be the problem?
thats strange. mine downloaded peacefully. try downloading it again.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OlaBa: 11:40am On May 29, 2016
Collinz2:
thats strange. mine downloaded peacefully. try downloading it again.

I've done that again and again, same thing, maybe it's my pc hp elitebook 2560p core i5, 4gig ram, 500hdd?. I tried to update it on device manager, it downloaded but told me I have up to date adapter which I'm mot. I don't know what to do again, or can I unistall microsoft display adapter and install the new adapter?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
OlaBa:

I've done that again and again, same thing, maybe it's my pc hp elitebook 2560p core i5, 4gig ram, 500hdd?. I tried to update it on device manager, it downloaded but told me I have up to date adapter which I'm mot. I don't know what to do again, or can I unistall microsoft display adapter and install the new adapter?
go to hp website or intel website (if thats your processor) and download it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 1:02pm On May 29, 2016
Collinz2:
u said u download display driver from intel but refuses to install?

The driver actually installed and am able to regulate screen brightness. The only problem is that my brightness setting is not maintained when pc is switch on and off (may be the driver is'nt compatible with my PC . I've already gotten a upgrade notification in which the driver is included.

Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.