Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) (5946 Views)

Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years / Omg!!!csee What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by kachonline: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Her name is Kanya Woodard and according to the story, she was attacked and badly beaten by her 28 year old boyfriend, who is an unknown Chicago rapper. The girl reportedly ran away from home to live with the guy and this happened to her. See more PHOTOS >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/omgsee-what-this-boyfriend-did-to-his.html

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by eleko1: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Y did she ran away from home to be battered by the drug addict. embarassed sad shocked The bastard gonna spend some yrs in prison. angry

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Toh bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why are some people so mean....? How do their mind work?
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good for her. That's how black women are they knowingly chase after these rappers and thugs then when they get hurt, they say oh black men ain't sh.it. Stupid girl.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
I want to pity her, but I can't.

Why will a 15 year old girl run away with a man? Whether 19 or 28. Even as old as I am, I'm not so stewpid to run away with a man.

She was foolish and got what foolish people get. I hope he beat some sense into her.

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why do most black men in america live so rough embarassed
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by ETILA100(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank ghod i dnt even av a grlfrnd toklez of beating.som guys ar heartlezz sha.
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by angiography(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Speechless3:
Why do most black men in america live so rough embarassed
Hey friend!! How do you do. I sent u a pm

Lol...@ur question. Contrastingly, it's been proven black men who are immigrants tend to leave a more successful life than their native black American counterparts.

It bedevils me too...maybe it's complacency syndrome
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
angiography:

Hey friend!! How do you do. I sent u a pm

Lol...@ur question. Contrastingly, it's been proven black men who are immigrants tend to leave a more successful life than their native black American counterparts.

It bedevils me too...maybe it's complacency syndrome

oh! not seen it yet. smiley

Their bottom-of-the-barrel status should make them full of ador for change and not contented.
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by angiography(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Speechless3:

oh! not seen it yet. smiley

Their bottom-of-the-barrel status should make them full of ador for change and not contented.
The contentment arose, I would say, from the relative freedom they had compare to yrs before the millennium

The second reason, a wild guess, is that it's due to a form of 'defence mechanism'... There's an inferiority complex, and to overcome that, some go 'over-board' so as to put out a window-shop of confidence

My opinions are based on reasoning tho...not on a theorised fact!

Ve re-sent the pm
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by flokii: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
angiography:

The contentment arose, I would say, from the relative freedom they had compare to yrs before the millennium

The second reason, a wild guess, is that it's due to a form of 'defence mechanism'... There's an inferiority complex, and to overcome that, some go 'over-board' so as to put out a window-shop of confidence

My opinions are based on reasoning tho...not on a theorised fact!

Ve re-sent the pm
I think you are right. I won't underrate the power of slavery anymore. It really had a number on them...Now one can even ask, "is it their fault that its their fault?"

seen smiley
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by angiography(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Speechless3:
I think you are right. I won't underrate the power of slavery anymore. It really had a number on them...Now one can even ask, "is it their fault that its their fault?"

seen smiley
But why is it not paramount in the UK??...

Ve u seen my pm??
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
angiography:

But why is it not paramount in the UK??...

Ve u seen my pm??

Just replied smiley
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
HugoChavezJr:
Good for her. That's how black women are they knowingly chase after these rappers and thugs then when they get hurt, they say oh black men ain't sh.it. Stupid girl.
Rappers are not thugs, some persons are !
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
safarigirl:
I want to pity her, but I can't.

Why will a 15 year old girl run away with a man? Whether 19 or 28. Even as old as I am, I'm not so stewpid to run away with a man.

She was foolish and got what foolish people get. I hope he beat some sense into her.

Don't judge. You have no idea what her life was like. You have no idea about the horrors people go through before they do certain things. For all we know she could have come from an abusive home with a single drug addict parent and predatory relations. She could have had noone to show her love and guide her. Hence, like most people from such homes she might have sought for it elsewere. So before you judge, at least identify all the variables. And all we know about her is that she's fifteen. There's a reason why fifteen year olds who commit crimes are sent to juvenile courts. People that age are still mentally immature, they are still naive, with raging hormones and are easy to influence

It's also saddening that you said you hope he beat sense into her. You are literally saying you are glad a little girl you have no background information about was beaten till most of her face got swollen for searching for social connection.

Please read about Amanda Todd. I think you would relate to the people who bullied her till she committed suicide. Good for you.

4 Likes

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

Don't judge. You have no idea what her life was like. You have no idea about the horrors people go through before they do certain things. For all we know she could have come from an abusive home with a single drug addict parent and predatory relations. She could have had noone to show her love and guide her. Hence, like most people from such homes she might have sort for it elsewere. So before you judge, at least identify all the variables. And all we know about her is that she's fifteen. There's a reason why fifteen year olds who commit crimes are sent to juvenile courts. People are that age are still mentally immature, they are still naive, with raging hormones and easy to influence

It's also saddening that you said you hope he beat sense into her. You are literally saying you are glad a little girl you have no background information about was beaten till most of her face got swollen for searching for social connection.

Please read about Amanda Todd. I think you would relate to the people who bullied her till she committed suicide. Good for you.
if you want to run away from home, there are many places you can run to that don't involve a man.

Many people in various countries see worse, but some options are not options. She was looking for acceptance and she thought she had found it with the animal.

Her story is no different than many that abound in the news, I watch enough reality crime to know that.

Then again, we aren't all alike. Some people never think of consequences in their search for acceptance.

And don't tell me about bullying, I get enough of that on Nairaland everyday. I know all about depression and suicidal thoughts. I go through them every year, but I'm still here because unlike those girls, I learn and move on

Some people will have to be beaten within an inch of their lives to learn and others wait to die before they learn. Let's hope she's one of the smart ones, because she will continue to end up with a bashed up face if she keeps seeking that social interaction from animals like most victims of abuse do

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
safarigirl:
if you want to run away from home, there are many places you can run to that don't involve a man.

Many people in various countries see worse, but some options are not options. She was looking for acceptance and she thought she had found it with the animal.

Her story is no different than many that abound in the news, I watch enough reality crime to know that.

Then again, we aren't all alike. Some people never think of consequences in their search for acceptance.

And don't tell me about bullying, I get enough of that on Nairaland everyday. I know all about depression and suicidal thoughts. I go through them every year, but I'm still here because unlike those girls, I learn and move on

Some people will have to be beaten within an inch of their lives to learn and others wait to die before they learn. Let's hope she's one of the smart ones, because she will continue to end up with a bashed up face if she keeps seeking that social interaction from animals like most victims of abuse do

She's fifteen. She might not have been able to identify all these other options you speak of. He was a manipulative and opportunistic adult who got her to trust him. How would she have known he was an animal?

But like you said, people are different. What matters is how smart ones like you react to this difference.

Amanda Todd, like this girl, made mistakes. Noone can deny that. People, like you, reacted very harshly to them. They constantly insulted, taunted, and bullied her to death. That's the main problem. You have literally given someone a dose of more social disconnection for an ailment of social disconnection.

When people, especially children, make mistakes, you shouldn't taunt and bully them, telling them they got what they deserved. Don't repay evil with evil. That will only make things worse.

Treat them with kindness and humanity. Make them aware they have make mistakes, and gently take them through correcting those mistakes and moving on.

Chastisement does not stop mistakes. Social rehabilitation does:

m.clickondetroit.com/family/harsh-punishments-over-report-cards-dont-help-children-um-study-suggests/34693462

www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/crime-punishment-in-america-maybe-were-doing-it-wrong/

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

She's fifteen. She might not have been able to identify all these other options you speak of. He was a manipulative and opportunistic adult who got her to trust him. How would she have known he was an animal?

But like you said, people are different. What matters is how smart ones like you react to this difference.

Amanda Todd, like this girl, made mistakes. Noone can deny that. People, like you, reacted very harshly to them. They constantly insulted, taunted, and bullied her to death. That's the main problem. You have literally given someone a dose of more social disconnection for an ailment of social disconnection.

When people, especially children, make mistakes, you shouldn't taunt and bully them, telling them they got what they deserved. Don't repay evil with evil. That will only make things worse.

Treat them with kindness and humanity. Make them aware they have make mistakes, and gently take them through correcting those mistakes and moving on.

Chastisement does not stop mistakes. Social rehabilitation does:

m.clickondetroit.com/family/harsh-punishments-over-report-cards-dont-help-children-um-study-suggests/34693462

www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/crime-punishment-in-america-maybe-were-doing-it-wrong/
The initial reaction isn't always the right one.

Like I said, I know all about pain and depression and I say 'good for her' because I'm pissed off at her mistake.

When you were younger and you would get yourself injured playing rough, the initial reaction of your mother would be 'good for you'' and then she pets you and cares for your wounds.

Is she saying 'good for you' because she means it? No. she says that because she assumes you should know better considering the many before you who have met the same fate doing the same thing.

There are millions who have met this fate doing this same thing, irrespective of age, I expected her to know better because at her age, I KNEW BETTER and I didn't have a mother to teach me better, I just knew.

I may taunt her initially, but I continually preach against women seeking the validation of others, women including her. You may accuse me of anything, but I will not be accused of being numb to her plight.

So good for her today and I hope she knows better tomorrow
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by HugoChavezJr(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lacomus:
Rappers are not thugs, some persons are !

True. But they knowingly chase bad boys, then whine when they get hurt. Black women are very pathetic for the most part.
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chicago boys and assault.. She is lucky she wasn't killed.. Go and ask for people like chief keef,lil durk,fredo santana,lil reese,king louie and even "dead chinx drug" and many more are all from chicago. They never spare their target. They kill them... Now see this girl and tell me why she isn't lucky. Chicago harbor criminals. 1000000BC
Re: Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) by abb5555: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Q

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Brazil 2015, Suzy Cortez Stripped Down For A Raunchy Photoshoot / See What Liquorose Did Immediately Ebuka Announced White Money As The Winner / Photos: IK Ogbonna Steps Out With His Stunning New Colombian Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.