Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But It’s Not True Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But It’s Not True Love (703 Views)

When A Woman Stops Loving A Man, She Begins To Feel These 8 Things. Is It Happen / Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time / "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But It’s Not True Love by helenajah: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
1. You love your partner for how he or she makes you ‘feel.’

Feelings — or, as I like to call them, “misleading little bastards” — may be enough to make you fall in love with somebody. But that’s only if you’re naive.

Most of what you’re feeling is a physiological response to the other person’s physical and psychological qualities (the way he or she loves, acts, thinks, etc.).

A person’s looks change over time. I’m sorry to tell you this, but it doesn’t get prettier. Just the same, someone’s inner self changes too.

If it’s the right person, the changes will be less shocking. But people do change over time. If this is all that’s keeping you in love, then know that your love will fade.

2. You both want the same things in life.

While it’s crucial to be compatible with the person you’re going to share your life with, compatibility isn’t everything. Maybe your partner makes you feel incredible.

Maybe this person also wants to live in Hawaii, have three kids and spend days on the beach — just like you. But your relationship can still fall apart, because that’s not what matters most.

Wanting the same things in life doesn’t guarantee total compatibility. Compatibility also means having similar personalities and values. Compatibility extends beyond the superficial. And if that’s all you have, how can you call it true love?

continue >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/if-you-feel-these-3-things-it-may-be.html

Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But It’s Not True Love by nikkiking(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Noted!
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But It’s Not True Love by Afrok(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Smh... I never even feel love nah to dey talk whether its true or false.
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But It’s Not True Love by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Still looking for the celebrity.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian- Check Out How Much 'parts' Of This Reality Star Cost / Policeman On His Dying Bed Swears That He Took $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death.. / P-square Gets Brand New Cars From GLO As Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.