Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

"Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts (17074 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC / Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Cambells: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2017
2face has reacted to the reports of his arrest by DSS. According to him, he was not arrested by the DSS.

The singer made this announcement via his facebook page this morning. He said "Thanks for the concern guys. I'm fine and free. Reports about DSS arrest are not true. We are still compiling your responses for the leadership. State your opinion on social media with the hastag #IStandWithNigeria. Peace! One luv!"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/reports-of-my-arrest-by-dss-is-not-true.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by INTROVERT(f): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Baba you have tried....... You have created the awareness and now that baba is still sick in the UK, people will ask more questions.

12 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by SexyNairalander: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2017
booked

click like if 2face tried by creating awareness and share if 2face is a chicken

81 Likes 172 Shares

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Aish
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Hadez(f): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Ball-less guy. I hate cowards. Even my baby brother would have done better. Don't ever start what you will not finish. Rule number one

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Hadez:
Ball-less guy. I hate cowards
no one is stopping you from protesting

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by GoggleB(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Everyone is confused.

1 Like

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm
N.P
Fela - Government Magic cheesy
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nixiepie(f): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2017
U try small,..........Nigeria dnt worth dying for anyways
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by OKorowanta: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2017
2face Abeg try rest.
Make you and Buhari leave us alone.
Una dey confuse us.

12 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Tuface, you know say we still dey vex for you right?

We no send if Interpol carry you go their office, we dey vex

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by brunofarad(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Liar
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by naijaboiy: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2017
undecided
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Our brothers would always tag people COWARDS but I have not seen anywhere they boldly led a strong NATIONAL PROTEST like Tunde Bakare and co dis in 2010 and 2012

They are the real cowards like the IVORY COAST refugee

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by okonja(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2017
We know it's not
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by jaymejate: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
I thought as much
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Hadez:
Ball-less guy. I hate cowards. Even me baby brother would have done better
Shut the Fück up!

Why can't you go out and protest?

12 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by dessz(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
am surprised that cowface showed his cowardly face to Nigerians.everyone join the group that won't disappoint u.
#isupportpotato.
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by infogenius(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
What do I expect him to say?
He has a mandate to shut up by the DSS.
So his mouth remains shut

2 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by zinachidi(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Hadez:
oya go lead the protest. Miss Brave

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by martineverest(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
nigerians cant differentiate btw fake new and the true ones
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
We know joor, don't mind these people hating

1 Like

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
shocked
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by leofab(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Who ask you

1 Like

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by lonelydora: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
I told whoever that cared to listen then that Tuface has no balls to lead a national protest, and as usual they called me names. . I knew he will run like an 'Ekuke' dog chased from a nearby dustbin with it's tail in between it's legs when the pressure of intimidation/threat comes.

He is an entertainer and will forever remain so, and not an activist. Activism is not what you wake up one day and indulge in. Tuface didn't prepare well for the protest.

Meanwhile, Why should I even join in a protest led by celebrities who jetted out of the country during election (decision-making) period?

7 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
wetin u go talk before
Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Qmerit(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
I know those who reported he was arrested by the DSS! Shameless and lobbish sect of human beings. What's next from you guys?

3 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Naso....

Corruption fvckin us up

6 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by MMMscam: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Cambells:
2face has reacted to the reports of his arrest by DSS. According to him, he was not arrested by the DSS.

The singer made this announcement via his facebook page this morning. He said "Thanks for the concern guys. I'm fine and free. Reports about DSS arrest are not true. We are still compiling your responses for the leadership. State your opinion on social media with the hastag #IStandWithNigeria. Peace! One luv!"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/reports-of-my-arrest-by-dss-is-not-true.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Of course it can't be true. Don't mind those stupid Nigerians who keep making all kinds of useless excuses based on unsubstantiated lies.

5 Likes

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by BCISLTD: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Hadez:

Protest na

1 Like

Re: "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts by martineverest(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

Shut the Fück up!

Why can't you go out and protest?
thats his opinion...dont shut him down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha, Majid Michel & Nse Ikpe Etim Join Tinsel Cast / Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment / Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.