Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... (39413 Views)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Difference Between Fornication And Adultery / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by SamJed(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2016
It is the only sin against the body... 1Cor.6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

Imagine how many people you have been joined with... 1Cor.6:15-16 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”

But here is the irony... only a man and his wife are supposed to be one flesh... Eph. 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

You think you know the right thing but well you lack sense... Prov. 6:32-33 “He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. 33 He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away.

Well someone will still see this and decide to continue because... Eccl. 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Here is why it seems many people get away with it...but you may not be lucky next time... Eph.4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

But if you can't hold yourself then... 1Cor 7:9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

If after seeing this you still keep sinning Hebrews 10:26 "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,"

I hope I have stopped someone from doing the wrong thing in the name of enjoyment. *In Ben Murray-Bruce voice* I am SamJed and I just want to make common sense.

241 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by INTROVERT(f): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
All true

4 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by kilode100(f): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Adultery is For Adults!!..

Be Guided!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by takuradua: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:
Adultery is For Adults!!..

Be Guided!
****peers inside her head...sighs....alas it's empty just a space no matter******

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by kilode100(f): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

****peers inside his head...sighs....alas it's empty just a space no matter******

Pervert!! cheesy
You just sexualized me without my consent..

23 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by takuradua: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:

Pervert!! cheesy
You just sexualized me without my consent..
Ha-ha just because I dickonised your behind last time.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Ginaz(f): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Then we have all sinned

4 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by takuradua: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Ginaz:
Then we have all sinned
Confess here and now....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Ginaz(f): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Confess here and now....

Excuses me?

3 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by takuradua: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Ginaz:

Excuses me?
Tell us how it went with your boss lecturers and the driver

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Elosky20: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
we are already in endtime
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by SamJed(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Ginaz:
Then we have all sinned
Actually not everyone...there are still proud #tillweddingnight folks like yours sincerely

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by takuradua: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Elosky20:
we are already in endtime
Of what? undecided that's not a excuse....
Reminds me of Joy a student whose fiance won the US visa lottery.... On his return to Nigeria.. He decided to visit her unannounced.... Accompanied by the lady's younger sister..... On arrival at her house the scene met was that of full force love making with an alhaji..... Guess the rest...
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by wordbank(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2016
If na say only these two, I no go worry myself
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by adonbilivit: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
ife n'ator utor n'egbuegbu
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by kennyman2000(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmm....
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by VickyRotex(f): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
But the repercussion is bitter

Nice one Op!

2 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg make we hear word jor, u no know how many toto King Solomon dey sample during his lifetime ni, abeg wetn do am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Dottore: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
this particular F sin sha.

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
weldone
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Ezedon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
impossible in this generation
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by daveyjay(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Infants enjoy infantry
Carpenters enjoy carpentry
Bakers enjoy bakery
Adults should enjoy __________

Click lile if U aqree, share if U are indefferent

5 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Mutuwa(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
angry

Babe..did you know that Fornication is a sin?

Honey..it is o! But it is sweet..

6 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Flashh: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
I don't do it. Glory be to God.

6 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by petux(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
op.....sex is sweet. Try it!
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by petux(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
op..i pray dae here
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by blackpanda: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abeggi

Of cos it is important to limit one's sexual partners cos of hiv and other stds. But its ridiculous to say sex is a sin. Its like saying eating or sleeping or laughing is a sin. The important thing is control and caution.

Sex is definitely not for only married couples! Am gonna have marathon sex tonite for that! grin

5 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Youngzedd(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Even the acclaimed wisest man ever liveth is a fuckard.

With all his wisdom, He only think about ukwu.

#Solomon

Last bullet:

If you really love her/him fear won't allow you cheat on him/her. You will see cheating as cheat or die.

Be faithful, maka ndu gi (because of your life.)
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by centyboy: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
But.....
Konji na bastard nau
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Pidggin(f): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nice one OP, all true.
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by macino1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Well said

Well, for those going through any erectile dysfunction: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Many Pastors Have Rings On Both Hands? / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / That We May Have Sex With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.