Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Philippians 3 On Self Confidence And The Antidote For Anxiety - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philippians 3 On Self Confidence And The Antidote For Anxiety (365 Views)

Requirements For The Higher Life (3) [philippians 3:13] / Spirit Meat - The Power Of Focus - Philippians 3:13, Proverbs 4:25, Ecc 9:10 / The Most Powerful Truth Revealed By Apostle Paul In The Bible!! - Andrew Wommack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philippians 3 On Self Confidence And The Antidote For Anxiety by bodee(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Have no confidence in the flesh therefore self(flesh) confidence is wrong. Our confidence should be hinged and hanged on God's words.
Do not be anxious or worried or panic only let your requests be known unto God.

Be expressive towards God. Know what you want for yourself. Believe that your requests have been hearkened to according to his will. And the result of all these is 'peace that passth all understanding'
A Christian is expected to be at peace. Anxiety desecrates prayers and causes satanic deviation.

1 Like

Re: Philippians 3 On Self Confidence And The Antidote For Anxiety by Mimiflourish(f): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Amen!
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

(1) (Reply)

Pastors And Gay Right / Many Changes Shall Now Befall The World / Stampede In Holy City Mecca Over 350 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.