Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Pastors And Gay Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Gay Right (365 Views)

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Pastors And Thier Role In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors And Gay Right by Earthkumy(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2015
GAY
1cornt 6:9 NIV. Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men.
The Church has gone soft and the devil seems to have being deceiving the very elect. Is now hard for Men of God, Priests, Pastors and Reverence to call sin a sin. Let's take gay as a case study. The bible being the word of God and the standard for christian life, has in all ramification condemned gay. 1corinth 6:9, romance 1:26-27. Many men of God now defend gay, it was reported on 29/7/2013 that the Catholic pope says he will not Judge gays priests. Pastor T Jakes on his part has this to say "I'm not really as concerned about this as a lot of
people are," said Jakes during service,
according to a video excerpt of his remarks
published online. "I'm really not as concerned
about it. I think that we should not lose our mind
about the world being the world and the Church
being the Church. This is not a news flash. The
world is gonna be the world and the Church is
gonna be the Church, and you have to
understand the difference." Some Churches have even started allowing gay marriages, showing how the devil is taken over the Churches. My question to Pastor T Jakes is did Jesus sent us to understand the world being the world or to tell them to stop being the world and repent?. On the part of the Pope if you will not judge gay priests, you should recall all the priests that have committed sexual sin and was suspended in the catholic Church and all so apologies to them. Because if you allow one sin you should allow all sins. When Paul was faced with the same problem he has this to say, Corinth 5:2-3 "And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this.". May the Lord God arrange his words in the name of our Lord Jesus christ Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Stopping Him From Cheating. / Anything Wrong With Reading HOROSCOPES? / Ecclesiastics Says Its All Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.