Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is There Anyone With Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Anyone With Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection? (596 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone With Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection? by jolseluv: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
is there any drug or medicine that can put an end to premature ejaculation and weak erection in men? any good answer, suggestion or medical advice to this problem will be appreciated
Re: Is There Anyone With Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection? by saheedbadmus(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
friend before you withness premature ejaculation,i believe there are somethings you do almost everytime
e.g you masturbate alot...if you masturbate alot you would surely cum withing few seconds or minute and if you continue this almost everytime,you body system would adapt to this system and if you make love it leads to premature ejaculation.. So i would advice you,for now do not masturbate, also reduce the intake of sugary stuff and there is dis drink called WELLMAN vitality drink, 30mins before making love to your woman take the vitality drink and i am 100% you would last long..if you dont last long the 1st round the second round you would surely last long..i hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone With Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection? by jolseluv: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thank you so much for the comment.....i really do appreciate your contribution
Re: Is There Anyone With Solution To Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection? by tforever(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2015
healthy living man..com/.../erectil... check and get back to me.

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Alcohol To The Body / Why You Must Check Out The Manufacturing/Expiry Date Of Drugs / Our Responsibility To Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.