Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija (4483 Views)

Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE / Clean Honda CRV With Reverse Camera 07, Registered / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2013 Honda CRV With 17000km @ N3M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2015
grin

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Extremely Clean... grin
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2015
We don't sell RUST cars.... grin
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Tomjazzy2: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Truth1011:

I think you have a personal beef with this dude, if not i see no reason why you wouldn't pay a visit to verify his claims, it took me weeks to be convinced anyway, he's the only dealer on nairaland that wouldn't give his account number like many others will do to send money for a car, i commend him for that

Once again thanks for the suv, i will surely use your service again
Unfortunately, I don't take comments made by any nairalander who haven't made more 20 previous comments seriously tongue

2 Likes

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Unfortunately, I don't take comments made by any nairalander who haven't made more 20 previous comments seriously tongue

hahahahahha very funny
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by betandwin8484: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2015
FastShipping:

So you bought a vehicle from Gabride when in fact you only had three posts between 2012 and August 2015? The way some of you lie is astonishing.

It is fair to say Gabride and Truth1011 is the same person. People can decide on their own if you can be trusted or not.

I have nothing else to say.

See the fake testimony, even a dumb ass can get what's going on here..
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by betandwin8484: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Joker! Take this guy seriously at your own perile lipsrsealed

No more comment...

2 Likes

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by laudate: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
How much would a 2006 Nissan Xterra 4WD SUV cost with basic trim SE?

Thanks.
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
betandwin8484:

See the fake testimony, even a dumb ass can get what's going on here..

YOU DAMN CAR DEALER WHY ARE YOU KILLING YOURSELF OVER MY DEAL? IS IT MY FAULT THAT MY CARS ARE CHEAPER THAN YOURS? WHAT IF FAKE ABOUT WHAT THE WHOLE WOLRD IS SEEING? STILL DOUBTING? THEN VISIT MY OFFICE OR MEET WITH THE CAR OWNER TO CONFIRM THINGS FOR YOURSELF
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
laudate:
How much would a 2006 Nissan Xterra 4WD SUV cost with basic trim SE?

Thanks.

1.6m sir
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
CHEAPEST DEAL EVER!!!!

2005 Nissan Quest

Price 1m(This price will bring the car to where ever you stay in Nigeria)

Contact Us Today

Gabcheapcars@gmail.com Or Call +1 9406043722

BBM Pin 2B8DA329

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by laudate: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
gabrielride:

1.6m sir

Without clearing?? Or with clearing??
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
laudate:

Without clearing?? Or with clearing??

With clearing sir
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
It can't be sweeter than this grin

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Flye: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Although I don't wanna judge anybody because I don't have facts but the thread look too unatural to me. We all know how pre_order threads normally looks like, even the big fish would have opened a thread long b4 it was delivered. Even a car as low as 500 thansand naira, the buyer's anticipation would have been noticed.
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
We do everything to ensure you are satisfied
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Flye:
Although I don't wanna judge anybody because I don't have facts but the thread look too unatural to me. We all know how pre_order threads normally looks like, even the big fish would have opened a thread long b4 it was delivered. Even a car as low as 500 thansand naira, the buyer's anticipation would have been noticed.

Oga everybody has their ways of doing business, i must not open a thread bro, as i type, i have 2 SUV yet to land, you don't expect me to open a thread when the car is yet to be delivered, what can be more genuine than having a deal with some one you see face to face in an office with over 15yrs record?

that betandwin guy has been dropping unreasonable comment since he joined this forum, just go through his profile and see almost all his comments on this forum are hidden, he has been ban severally, and this his recent moniker was opened just few months ago, you don't judge with comments of such unreasonable person
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift 2Cor.9:15
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
We Give our best always!!!!

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
VISIT US TODAY!!
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by samally: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
gabrielride:
grin

This man always think everyone in this forum is a dumb..,,
well no matter what people say the greedy ones will still fall for your tricks

You told me that you have millions of car in your car stand
I went there is was a pure lie..
you're using internet base phone...showing Texas and you claim to be in California..Rubbish

How can you ship SUV via Benin....Roro is more costly to Benin that container ..
you can verify this yourself via Auctionexport.com

Who is deceiving who??
If am to be owner of this forum, I would have probe you, Because I think you're among the people that make nairaland to went offline recently... if not I don't know,how come you have access to all this monikers you're using to defraud people.

*Pardon me for thinking deep, it is all about my job thinking faculty*

Please don't quote me with question......And don't tell me to go your office because is just a junk yard....with a security man name Otunba..

May thy lord forgive you, All your atrocities and give you mind never to take the things of this world seriously, because if not, duping people won't be the thought that always comes every second to your mind.

Please do not hide this post...for the better future of Nairaland.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by samally: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
gabrielride:
CHEAPEST DEAL EVER!!!!

2005 Nissan Quest

Price 1m(This price will bring the car to where ever you stay in Nigeria)

Contact Us Today

Gabcheapcars@gmail.com Or Call +1 9406043722

BBM Pin 2B8DA329

1millon with Nigeria clearing of this car??
how much is 200-2002 model....

Oga are you trying to tell us that the total fees for this vehicle is $5000
Ha...........

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
samally:

1millon with Nigeria clearing of this car??
how much is 200-2002 model....

Oga are you trying to tell us that the total fees for this vehicle is $5000
Ha...........

Does this mean you don't know anything? That car sells for 1.2m in Nigeria, if you have eyes you will notice there are some scratch on that quest, this is to say its not a clean tittle.... I reserve the rest so you use your head

Like I asked on the other thread what's the look of my office?

Has any one on this forum seen where I stated I sell cars in my office?

Mind you, there's no security man in my office

At your age you still lie this much? Jeeeez

Can an internet based number call, send and receive sms?

The real dealers here can attest to the fact that its cheaper to clear from cotonou

Seun sounded a big warning to you the other day, and even brought down your thread because you have no prove backing your claims

If you've really visited my office can you tell the people here how the building of my office look?

Did I ever or have I ever requested money from you before?

Let's start from there
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by samally: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
gabrielride:

Does this mean you don't know anything? That car sells for 1.2m in Nigeria, if you have eyes you will notice there are some scratch on that quest, this is to say its not a clean tittle.... I reserve the rest so you use your head

Like I asked on the other thread what's the look of my office?

Has any one on this forum seen where I stated I sell cars in my office?

Mind you, there's no security man in my office

At your age you still lie this much? Jeeeez

Can an internet based number call, send and receive sms?

The real dealers here can attest to the fact that its cheaper to clear from cotonou

Seun sounded a big warning to you the other day, and even brought down your thread because you have no prove backing your claims

If you've really visited my office can you tell the people here how the building of my office look?

Did I ever or have I ever requested money from you before?

Let's start from there

Don't defend yourself man..just prove it!!!
People as been asking you..Snap a picture of yourself along with a car...
or is this your first since on Nairaland

Don't get people wrong here.....all we need is to believe you're real...
And please stop this did you request money from someone before seeing what they want to buy..

How about if you're been paid and it goes straight to another story...
like custom seize the car and other thing...have treat a lot of case like this man!
Mr Gab..with the way you interact with people arrogantly you're a kid under 30yrs.....and never make self clean not up to 3milion...

Someone like me...if you prove yourself like Femi,kakaki and other you will be another contender nor pretender for them...

Moreover those scammers in the streets of Lagos duping people , did you want to pretend as if you did not know that they too have office..
hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by samally: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Do this...and I personally will compensate with 4 Good local dealers if you prove yourself to be worthy..I already make a pre-order for the Volvo S40, costly than the price you gave me..but secure and straight transaction than yours....I won't reply your thread again until people verify you that you're legit then I will make payment for the van.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
samally:
Do this...and I personally will compensate with 4 Good local dealers if you prove yourself to be worthy..I already make a pre-order for the Volvo S40, costly than the price you gave me..but secure and straight transaction than yours....I won't reply your thread again until people verify you that you're legit then I will make payment for the van.

Shalom

Bros i don't need to prove any thing to you cos i owe you nothing, after trying to tarnish my image you want me to prove? I don't need your deal bro, buy the van from some one else, my customers will come, i don't need to exchange words with you, you claim you visited my office yet till now you've refused to answer the questions above, you are just a hater contracted to do all this

And you know what? Your comment has no negative effect on my deals, cos my genuine and sincere service speaks a loud voice....

You've failed again, except until you give the description of my office
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by betandwin8484: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
gabrielride:

YOU DAMN CAR DEALER WHY ARE YOU KILLING YOURSELF OVER MY DEAL? IS IT MY FAULT THAT MY CARS ARE CHEAPER THAN YOURS? WHAT IF FAKE ABOUT WHAT THE WHOLE WOLRD IS SEEING? STILL DOUBTING? THEN VISIT MY OFFICE OR MEET WITH THE CAR OWNER TO CONFIRM THINGS FOR YOURSELF

No More Comment.. and am not a car dealer

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Ezeego1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
gabrielride:

It will cost you 4.1m sir

OK... please include the clearing cost too. waiting....
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by somziency: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2015
gabrielride:
shipped from US via COTONUO PORT TO NAIJA

What is the clearing cost like for a 2008 Camry from us via cotonuo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2008 Accident Free LIMITED / Sale discontinued . Very useful work tool in Lagos traffic / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! XLE Toyota Camry 2007(tokunbo) In Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.