Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

3 Killed In Ojuelegba As Container Falls On Suv - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Killed In Ojuelegba As Container Falls On Suv (728 Views)

Gravel Truck Falls On Car In Ojuelegba, One Dead (Photos) / Container Falls On SUV At Abule-Ado In Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Killed In Ojuelegba As Container Falls On Suv by sydraay: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
A horrible incident occurred at about 4:30 pm today.

A trailer skidded off the Ojuelegba flyover and landed container on top of a black SUV, killing three men according to NTA. It also incompletely crushed a white nissan car whose driver was lucky enough to make it alive.

As at the time of writing, there is heavy traffic at the area. Eyewitnesses expressed their disappointment over the delay by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, to respond quickly to the incident.

The Agency have responded (though late).

They further stressed on the need to provide immediate response to such emergencies. Other Nigerians, particularly those familiar with the area have lamented that the trailers and tankers be banned from driving during the day?

"They carelessly drive around without their locks being hooked, putting lives in danger." Linda Ikeji said.

www.edondo.com/2015/09/3-killed-in-ojuelegba-as-trailer-landed-on-suv

Re: 3 Killed In Ojuelegba As Container Falls On Suv by chocolateme(f): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
oh my goodness, someone told me this an hour ago. Chaii... God have mercy on your children
Heavy duties killing people everyday, why won't the government look into this matter eh?
Rest in peace to the innocent ones.
Coupled with the mad Hausa boys that drives all those heavy duties, very wicked and heartless people.
Re: 3 Killed In Ojuelegba As Container Falls On Suv by nikkiking(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked.

Source!
Re: 3 Killed In Ojuelegba As Container Falls On Suv by 360jamng(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
No evidence and you expect me to believe this traSH

It's VIRUS again
Re: 3 Killed In Ojuelegba As Container Falls On Suv by Godfather92(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
RIP.....wish Trailer's drivers can only drive only @ night, it ll be better and to safe lifes

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Another 40-foot Container Truck Falls On Ikorodu-sagamu Expressway / Pls Can Anyone Help Me Find Admission In Turkey / Weather Forecast For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.