Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) (26515 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Olusosun Dump Site In Ojota, Lagos Destroys 10 Cars, 4 Trucks / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
caught in d act tongue
grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2015
sigh.

I saw it while coming back from my office yesterday, its so unfortunate, such a busy restaurant!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by enitey(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Those people food na for people 'wae their belle na Geepee tank

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by stpat1(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2015
skyface00:
Op! Dis one of the best place to eat, they serve u like a king

So true my guy. I just love that place, the food is so tasty and rich and their service is fantastic. Above all, its worth every kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Only a glutton that can finish a plate of food there. The plate of food is intimidating. I lose my appetite once they keep that mountain In front of me.

skyface00:

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by praisekeyz(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2015
In reminisce's voice(smh) Oh lord dis can't be reeeeeaaaalllll!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2015
cheesy True.
enitey:
Those people food na for people 'wae their belle na Geepee tank

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Had1zasaf: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2015
People wey chop don run without paying cash chai!
That awkward moment when u wished you had ordered two plates of afang one take away with shaki,turkey and assorted

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Awwwww
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2015
skyface00:
I ate poundo with egusi soup there the other day, I tell you the soup plenty pass the swallow! Even water to wash hand na warm water dem dey give

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by skyface00(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2015
That's my second home, mostly I ate at d breach close 2 amigo store, u can't finish their food lolz

stpat1:

So true my guy. I just love that place, the food is so tasty and rich and their service is fantastic. Above all, its worth every kobo.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by skyface00(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Take away is d best, both d food and stew or meat u just can't finish them, less den 1500 worth of food, any day any time always get hot meal dere

peppyluv02:
Only a glutton that can finish a plate of food there. The plate of food is intimidating. I lose my appetite once they keep that mounting In front of me.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by skyface00(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2015
They r d best in abuja, why I really don't miss home, because u get all u want dere

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I ate poundo with egusi soup there the other day, I tell you the soup plenty pass the swallow! Even water to wash hand na warm water dem dey give

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Fire service! What u guys are praying for
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Lothario(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Spaxon:
Thank God the fire was extinguished.... its never gonna be LADY F again
who is it gonna be
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by j4sure(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2015
SOMEBODY CALL 911 OR 767 or 112 OR 4199
AlexReports:
‎There was a fire incident yesterday at the popular Jevinik Restaurant, Lagos street in Garki 2, Abuja. Immediate cause of the fire which razed most of the property inside the 2 storey building was not known but the Federal fire service, according to eye witnesses arrived on time. Took them about 4 trucks to contain the flame.

Speaking with the head of marketing Mr victor, he said the fire was likely caused by an electric fault which spread across the building very fast. Another eye witness identified as Papie T who was at the Restaurant ‎said it started with smoke while he was eating before people inside took to their heels.

Mr Elechi Collins, the PRO of ‎Federal Fire service commended his men for the response to the unfortunate incident. He said they were able to put the fire out in less than one hour.

Abuja popular social media reporter "Alexreports" Was on ground to cover the fire outbreak

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/09/omg-fire-razed-popular-jevinik.html?m=0
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2015
@ The Bolded,

What does that even mean?

AlexReports:

Abuja popular social media reporter "Alexreports" Was on ground to cover the fire outbreak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Abuja popular social media reporter "Alexreports" Was on ground to cover the fire outbreak grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by toyese01(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Spaxon:
Thank God the fire was extinguished....
its never gonna be LADY F again
Too many beefers of LADY F, am also among, up ladyF beefers team

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2015
No water sprinklers or fire extinguishers in the building?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Spaxon:
Thank God the fire was extinguished....

Who was that clown in white? cheesy
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Spaxon:
ameeeeeeeeeeen,hahahahahahaha,lady F has tooked F9,i am so happy you dethroned dat agaracha woman who always lobby lalasticlala for FTC,long may you reign on FTC. Dis my comment go pain her and introvert and dat is why i dash dem dis tongues tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by obinnajr(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
NA ONLY SMOKE I DEY SEE FOR THE PICTURE

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2015
slightlyMad:
and they came to shoot with a professional camera, they even came with tripod instead of helping like it is a nollywood movie

It is not their job. You let professionals handle things like that. If the fire fighter weren't their it would have been different. That's how people get killed for engaging in shiit they know nothing about.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by codesport(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
seankay:
Nigerians taking pictures with phones since 2002. An average white man will try his best possible to save the situation first.
Na lie you dey talk even WHITEMEN won't join the safety personnel to rescue SAFETY RULE is keep away from unsafe environment. tongue
seankay:
Nigerians taking pictures with phones since 2002. An average white man will try his best possible to save the situation first.
Na lie you dey talk even WHITEMEN won't join the safety personnel to rescue, SAFETY RULE is keep away from unsafe environment.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by christinie(f): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
One of my favourite restaurants in Abuja. They have another branch also in Abuja. Such a pity.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Why are we just seeing this on NL today, it happened yesterday morning. Someone RTed to my twitter TL. Follow @horlabiyi on twitter and instagram
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
All I can see is the smoke from an oversized indian hemp.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jevniks at lagos street dey burn?! cry

One of the best restaurants in abj. Their native soup no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ameeeeeeeeeeen,hahahahahahaha,lady F has tooked F9,i am so happy you dethroned dat agaracha woman who always lobby lalasticlala for FTC,long may you reign on FTC. Dis my comment go pain her and introvert and dat is why i dash dem dis tongues tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
lol
Re: Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) by 400billionman: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
tellwisdom:
This place no be FRSC office?? sad

No nah EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene / BREAKING: Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Marked Buildings After School Co / Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.