Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola (21701 Views)

Eyewitness Reveals Cause Of Otedola Bridge Explosion: Foolishness Killed Them / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Jesusloveyou: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2015
BishopMagic:

where has he changed?

The man is lying to you that the shortfall of kerosine against that which they collected subsidy payments for is as a result of it being diverted for aviation use when this is not the case.

Nigerians are by far the biggest gullible fools walking on two feets.

The fact remains that Otedola and co collected money as subsidy payments to supply certain amounts of kerosine which they never did.

Otedola is coming out to tell you gullible fools that the reason there is kerosine scarcity is as a result of diversion for aviation purpose.

This is a very big lie! Every consignment of JET A1 fuel supplied for avaition use is duly guarranteed by the oil company as safe for aviation use.

There is no way any oil company will supply kerosine in place of JET A1!

Otedola remains a liar and thief!
u are exposing ur clueless corrupt hero d more, so otedola and co collected subsidy without supplying d products, hey, and u wanted dis trend to continue, u saTANist wailers are d problem of Nigeria, if not for change, dis corruption would have continue

5 Likes

Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d same corrupt otedola have change, thanks to buhari body language, change is sweet
......... Change is so sweet my brother. I love your moniker! Thanks for the reminder!!
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Ojiofor: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Kwaraption everywhere,buhari over to you.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by kiyosaki1(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2015
BishopMagic:
Jet A1 is identical to Kerosine. The only difference is in it's handling and storage.

Jet A1 requires it to be maintained at a particular pressure. This is to ensure that the fuel does not vaporize and explode in the airplane tanks when flying at lower pressure altitudes.

Most local flights within Nigeria including the helicopter crash both in Kaduna and Lagos operate within low altitudes so the issue of vaporization due to lowered pressurization does not occur.
Otedola is mis-yarning nonsense.

This is one of the fuel subsidy crooks who want us to believe that Kerosine is being diverted for aviation purposes when this is not the case!

We have to ask Otedola who supplies JET A1 or rather Kerosine to the aviation sector? All the players are major oil suppliers. So if there is diversion it is coming from them.

Otedola is an insider in the industry and he knows what you don't know,so I believe that he is more informed to tell us about the going in the industry than you

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Briee(f): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2015
boujaye:
Buhari, this is corruption to the highest order and must be quickly investigated. Our aviation industry is no longer safe.

Thank you Mr Otedola for blowing the whistle.

Hey park well! Lol, boy how work?
Pls send me Boltin number, I ve been calling u for like ages.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2015
modelmike7:
Kerosene should be a substance of abundance in Nigeria, but all the past government have siphoned it with their corrupt lifestyle. Thank God an honest man is here..............

Greedy Airline operators, will always cut corners to make super profits. angry
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by missKiffy(f): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Naija I hail o so jet fuel is being substituted for kerosene
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2015
BashMe1:
Ehen, Shud Airliners Be Usin' Palm Oil Instead, Cos D Last Tym I Checked It Is About D Only Recommended Oil Bur We'll Refined type 4 Aircrafts.

Interestingly.....over a year ago, an experimental plane flew using palm oil.

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/newswindow-chinese-airline-flies-plane-using-fuel-made-from-palm-oil-cooking-oil/1107255/
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2015
kaeforum:

Greedy Airline operators, will always cut corners to make super profits. angry
......... You are absolutely right bro. But i am sure we are about seeing some positive changes henceforth.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by boujaye: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Briee:

Hey park well! Lol, boy how work?
Pls send me Boltin number, I ve been calling u for like ages.

Hey briee, why do u need her number?
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by tete7000(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
modelmike7:
Kerosene should be a substance of abundance in Nigeria, but all the past government have siphoned it with their corrupt lifestyle. Thank God an honest man is here..............

And how much do you think a gallon of kerosene is sold for now? N900. During most of Jonathan administration and at the twilight of that administration, a gallon was sold for around N650 and less. However subsidy still exists on kerosene up till now and price has gone higher under Buhari despite the fact that international crude price has gone down meaning the price ought to have come down and not go up.
Please let the honest man come and explain to us what is happening in kerosene market because worse thing than what happened under Jonathan seem to be manifesting itself now.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by 9jatatafo(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Can Mr Femi Otedola beat his chest that as a marketer, he never sold HKK to any airliner? I think he is part of the fraud. Why are they substituting HKK for ATK? This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Briee(f): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2015
boujaye:

Hey briee, why do u need her number?

Call me, I want to tell her something serious. Thanks
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2015
tete7000:

And how much do you think a gallon of kerosene is sold for now? N900. During most of Jonathan administration and at the twilight of that administration, a gallon was sold for around N650 and less. However subsidy still exists on kerosene up till now and price has gone higher under Buhari despite the fact that international crude price has gone down meaning the price ought to have come down and not go up.
Please let the honest man come and explain to us what is happening in kerosene market because worse thing than what happened under Jonathan seem to be manifesting itself now.
......... Jona used 6 years and this honest man is just less than a 100 days power, so i dont see any basis for comparison here bro....... Just be patient and see improvement in all sector in our nation. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by 247notire(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

That awkward moment when you find a sensible, well-informed post on Nairaland.

You, my man, win the Man of the Internet for today. CHEERS.

But he only culled that from the op. Did u read the post? I dnt think u did.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by tete7000(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
modelmike7:
......... Jona used 6 years and this honest man is just less than a 100 days power, so i dont see any basis for comparison here bro....... Just be patient and see improvement in all sector in our nation. God bless.

My people say 'Oju to ma bani kale, ki t'aro se'pin' - meaning 'An eye that will last one into old age, does not begin to give one problem in one's youth'. Another proverb says 'Bi ale se ma ri, at'aro ni won ti ma n mo' - meaning ' What the night will look like becomes apparent from dawn'. These are words of our elders.
I don't get carried away by hype surrounding this government, not much has changed and people are still doing business as usual, if not even in a worse manner. That's basically the alarm Otedola was raising. That people now have effontery to sell and substitute household kerosene for aviation fuel. The possible reason why the price of kerosene has gone up because it is now competing with aviation fuel. If talks about Buhari's body language is true, no one suppose to dare that. Unfortunately people are getting used to all the corruption threats, they see them as mere threats and continue their business as usual and even doing much worse knowing the President is all about talk, talk and talk.
Bi eniyan ba pe l'ori imi, esin kesin ma ba nibe - whatever worth doing worth doing in time. This government is already losing its time and goodwill. By the time they wake up, I m afraid they will realise not much can be done again. Four months is too long a time not to do something concrete and visible to show serious intent.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by InvertedHammer: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
BishopMagic:
Jet A1 is identical to Kerosine. The only difference is in it's handling and storage.

Jet A1 requires it to be maintained at a particular pressure. This is to ensure that the fuel does not vaporize and explode in the airplane tanks when flying at lower pressure altitudes.

Most local flights within Nigeria including the helicopter crash both in Kaduna and Lagos operate within low altitudes so the issue of vaporization due to lowered pressurization does not occur.
Otedola is mis-yarning nonsense.

This is one of the fuel subsidy crooks who want us to believe that Kerosine is being diverted for aviation purposes when this is not the case!

We have to ask Otedola who supplies JET A1 or rather Kerosine to the aviation sector? All the players are major oil suppliers. So if there is diversion it is coming from them.

What is your point?

The manufacturers recommend Jet A1. Why cut corners? 87 fuel will power a car as much as 91 premium. But there is a reason high end cars manufacturers recommend 91. If a car manufacturer recommends a particular transmission fluid for your car, will you go against it? There are reasons for everything which go beyond "street smartness"

Why is keeping and maintaining a standard difficult for you to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Sodiumdawg: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:

What is your point?

The manufacturers recommend Jet A1. Why cut corners? 87 fuel will power a car as much as 91 premium. But there is a reason high end cars manufacturers recommend 91. If a car manufacturer recommends a particular transmission fluid for your car, will you go against it? There are reasons for everything which go beyond "street smartness"

Why is keeping and maintaining a standard difficult for you to understand?

The so-called "Nigerian Factor".

It's killing us.

Meanwhile that guy thought he was making sense in that post of his. When you see a Nigerian reading the instructions carefully, it only means he's looking for loopholes to exploit.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by Nicepoker(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
Na wah ooo.... why swap aviation oil with kerosene
don't u know kerosene is used in jet engines.
Re: Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola by PastorOluT(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

That awkward moment when you find a sensible, well-informed post on Nairaland.

You, my man, win the Man of the Internet for today. CHEERS.

Smile, simply cos u didnt read the articla u would have found this info there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway / Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident / The Meaning & Significance Of The Green & Red Lights On The Wings Of Aircrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.