Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. (1964 Views)

The Difference Between A Resume And A Cv. I Bet You Didn't Know! / 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV / Should Primary School Education Be Added To A CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. by Elmuhammadi(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2015
I come across job vacancies, but i dont have a cv...pls is there any website to create and download my cv...tanx
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. by brainzdh(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2015
Elmuhammadi:
I come across job vacancies, but i dont have a cv...pls is there any website to create and download my cv...tanx

You have www.google.com to give you answers to almost all the questions in this world.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. by Elmuhammadi(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2015
brainzdh:

You have www.google.com to give you answer to almost all the questions in this world.

datz wat i hav done 1st, before making a thread....bt i felt difficult to creave via google.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. by chukzey442(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Jobberman, pushcv.com, you could also use your Google search engine to find more.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Careers24.com offers you that service. But you will have to copy out the content of the CV and paste in a fresh document. Reason: their logo will be on the one they sent you and its not ideal to send out such.

You can also google 'how to create a cv, pdf' to download books that will guide you step by step on cv preparation.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2015
I can help you create an interactive resume.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With a CV creating Website. by UncleGunner: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
@OP, you can try http://cvmkr.com (CV maker)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get To Gbagada From Ajegunle / Letshego MFB / Find Me A Job In Ph And Get My Whole 1st Month Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.