Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ps3 Resolution Reset Issue - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3 Resolution Reset Issue (1113 Views)

Help My Ps3 Resolution Is Displaying 576p Instead Of 720p Or 1080p / Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" / Photo: Playstation 5 Release Running 4K Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Resolution Reset Issue by domack99(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Please help, i have to always reset my ps3 device resolution any time i have to use it. I connect my ps3 to my Samsung LED tv through hdmi cable. It wasn't like this before but for close to five months now i have to follow the ritual of unpluging the two devices, plug them again and the hold the ps3 power button for 5 seconds before the ps3 can be display on the tv screen. Sometimes i have to repeat this process seven times before it eventually comes up.
Re: Ps3 Resolution Reset Issue by viruz007(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2015
domack99:
Please help, i have to always reset my ps3 device resolution any time i have to use it. I connect my ps3 to my Samsung LED tv through hdmi cable. It wasn't like this before but for close to five months now i have to follow the ritual of unpluging the two devices, plug them again and the hold the ps3 power button for 5 seconds before the ps3 can be display on the tv screen. Sometimes i have to repeat this process seven times before it eventually comes up.

Change the hdmi cable
Re: Ps3 Resolution Reset Issue by domack99(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
viruz007:

Change the hdmi cable

I have four different Hdmi cables which I interchange but same thing

(1) (Reply)

Can't Wait For God Of War 4 / Ps3 Fifa 15 Cd Needed / Xbox 360 Slim Hacked Wit Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.