Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

6 Social Media Marketing Strategies To Avoid - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 6 Social Media Marketing Strategies To Avoid (462 Views)

How Digital Media Marketing Training Gives You Huge Money .let Us Train U / Major Causes Of Overheating In Laptops And How To Avoid It / U Want Be Digital Media Marketing Certified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Social Media Marketing Strategies To Avoid by Byock(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good morning ITV blog readers today i want to talk about some mistakes
some social media marketers make and how to avoid them.

Most people makes use of social media marketing to advertise their
product, create brand awareness and interact with their potential
costumers. and to tell you the truth social media marketing is growing
really fast but yet many individuals still make mistakes on their strategy towards social media marketing

Let me explain to you what to avoid when planning your strategy

Social media: 6 marketing strategy to avoid

1. Choosing the right platform
Google+,Facebook,LinkedIn,twitter are definitely note the same when it comes to social media marketing
each platform has it unique quality and aspect that the individual should know, when you have successfully
analyzed all networks now is time to chose the best platform for your brand promotion. do not make the
mistake other social media marketers make always analyze and chose the best for your marketing

2.Always have a plan
Most marketers go into social media marketing without a plan. you should not start without one,
sit back and think of how you want to promote your brand, write out strategies, seek for advice
where you need them, ask pro's in the game.

3.Having accounts on different platform
like i have said i see no sense in creating plenty of account on different platform
to promote your product, to succeed in social media marketing you need to chose the right platform
related to your niche

4.Avoid spamming
in social media marketing it is not about increasing the number of followers you have but to have a specific number of
loyal costumers, people who follow you cause they like what you offer not following thousands of people with little or no interest
in what you offer

5.Avoid Advertising
what i mean by avoid advertising here is. lets say you promote beauty product to your costumers its going to be wired promoting other product
other than that, some individuals make the mistake of advertising other products other than what their costumers are interested in
you should always give to your costumers what they are hungry for.

6.Making your profile unprofessional
you should make your profile professional, unprofessional profile will make people think you are not serious in what you do, design a logo for your brand awareness something sharp and attractive that will make you stand
out from others. if you cant design there are lots of people who can help you out for free or for a lil token,

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Repair Desktop & Laptop Systems With Basic Networking / The New Infoware Finance Application / I Need A Neat Fairly Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.