Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) (48621 Views)

Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos / Fake Female Doctor Arrested In Cross River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/03/fake-female-medical-doctor-apprehended-in-abuja/

If she did nt graduate 4rm any institution den hw cum she has been doing d work Abi na winsh she be

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Seventeen(f): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
emmalexabl:

I GUESS YOU DIDNT READ THE PART THAT SAYS SHE FAILED THE SIMPLIEST QUESTION A MEDICAL STUDENT WOULDNT....
I read that part okay... I was replying in respect to the comment i quoted which was that she had probably endangered so many lives... (well, maybe). I was only tryin to make the point that these days naija education is so messed up that we shuldnt b surprised dat as unqualified as she may be, she may probably be better than some so called doctors. My point was dat lives are equally in danger in the hands of some MDCN registered doctors who are just as useless as d lady. Maybe i wasnt clear in making my point. I haven't by any means excused what she did.....
I am not daft.

And guess what.... Some medical students/doctors will still fail those "simple" questions they said she failed. Them plenty naa, no be naija we dey.
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
sexaddict08:
Please bring her to Kirikiri , let me teach her moral philosophy.
are u in kirikiri? Warder or prisonner.
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Seventeen:
I read that part okay... I was replying in respect to the comment i quoted which was that she had endangered so many lives (of course). I was only tryin to make the point that these days naija education is so messed up that we shuldnt b surprised dat as unqualified as she may be, she may probably be better than some so called doctors. My point was dat lives are equally in danger in the hands of some MDCN registered doctors who are just as useless as d lady. Maybe i wasnt clear in making my point. I haven't by any means excused what she did.....
I am not daft.
boss u are correct,serve him origin and some akika meat.( I will pay when I see alert)
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by kapai(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's serve her right.Only God knows how many souls she has sent to their early grave.

God show us mercy from the hand of the WICKED ones around us.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Richie77: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Biafran Again?
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Babalawoo: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Seventeen:
I read that part okay... I was replying in respect to the comment i quoted which was that she had endangered so many lives (of course). I was only tryin to make the point that these days naija education is so messed up that we shuldnt b surprised dat as unqualified as she may be, she may probably be better than some so called doctors. My point was dat lives are equally in danger in the hands of some MDCN registered doctors who are just as useless as d lady. Maybe i wasnt clear in making my point. I haven't by any means excused what she did.....
I am not daft.

Your point is flawed. Medical education in Nigeria and elsewhere is different from the conventional education. Medical students attend calls, see patients in clinics before the consultant (who assesses and scrutinizes their findings) sees, attend ward rounds where they are shown clinical examinations hands on etc Some schools like Unilorin even have models and mannequins for real time clinical skills.
Their exams are also very different. They have clinical exams which they do with real patients and they get to discuss their findings. AND NO MATTER YOUR SCORE IN THE OTHER ASPECTS OF THE EXAM, IF YOU SAY YOU'LL DO ANYTHING WHICH HAPPENS TO BE DETRIMENTAL TO THE PATIENT'S HEALTH, YOU'VE FAILED.
There are also always senior consultants from other teaching hospitals too during the exams. So, the standard cannot easily fall..

3 Likes

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Seventeen(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Babalawoo:

Your point is flawed. Medical education in Nigeria and elsewhere is different from the conventional education. Medical students attend calls, see patients in clinics before the consultant (who assesses and scrutinizes their findings) sees, attend ward rounds where they are shown clinical examinations hands on etc Some schools like Unilorin even have models and mannequins for real time clinical skills.
Their exams are also very different. They have clinical exams which they do with real patients and they get to discuss their findings. AND NO MATTER YOUR SCORE IN THE OTHER ASPECTS OF THE EXAM, IF YOU SAY YOU'LL DO ANYTHING WHICH HAPPENS TO BE DETRIMENTAL TO THE PATIENT'S HEALTH, YOU'VE FAILED.
There are also always senior consultants from other teaching hospitals too during the exams. So, the standard cannot easily fall..
I hear u.... I don't want to sound like am defending ds lady oo, cos its really beginning to look dat way. So how is it that she has bn able to successfully work in all dz hospitals they said she worked in. (The British American Tobacco (BAT) clinic, Ibadan, the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) and eventually in Rauz Hospital, Apo, Abuja before she was apprehended.) Was she just sitting around doing nothing? I am just wondering oo. I can only conclude that she must be really good, to some extent. Well thank God d MDCN guys fished her out.... Mnwhile guy.... I hv met some olodo doctors oo.... As in, that went through all dz process wey u list here.... forget that thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by seun2013(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
sexaddict08:
Please bring her to Kirikiri , let me teach her moral philosophy.

Are u a kirikian?
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Babalawoo: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Seventeen:
I hear u.... I don't want to sound like am defending ds lady oo, cos its really beginning to look dat way. So how is it that she has bn able to successfully work in all dz hospitals they said she worked in. (The British American Tobacco (BAT) clinic, Ibadan, the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) and eventually in Rauz Hospital, Apo, Abuja before she was apprehended.) Was she just sitting around doing nothing? I am just wondering oo. I can only conclude that she must be really good, to some extent. Well thank God d MDCN guys fished her out.... Mnwhile guy.... I hv met some olodo doctors oo.... As in, that went through all dz process wey u list here.... forget that thing.

Lol. It's possible she dropped out of med school in a class like 400l and has been practicing in small clinics where she learns stuffs from other doctors. It's possible she has a doc (she's very close to) who she asks for direction when she's stuck. It's also possible she just prescribes drugs to treat symptoms not diseases (e.g analgesics for pain, antibiotics for any infection etc).. there are a whole lots of possibilities. And you know the people that are quacks have usually had one encounter or the other with the health system, they are not entirely 'outsiders'.

And for the doctors you think are olodos, how are you sure they are not quacks and that they truly graduated and are licensed? Lol.

I can vouch for almost any doctor that graduated from a public university in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
FAKING A DOCTOR?!

Real Stupid! That is one of the most controlled professions anywhere in the world!

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Biafrans saying buhari has no cert so she be left to practice too grin grin grin grin I wander how that country is gonna look like where everybody is a crook grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Over 80% of northerners work with fake certificates eg former custom boss Dikko
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Seventeen(f): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Babalawoo:

Lol. It's possible she dropped out of med school in a class like 400l and has been practicing in small clinics where she learns stuffs from other doctors. It's possible she has a doc (she's very close to) who she asks for direction when she's stuck. It's also possible she just prescribes drugs to treat symptoms not diseases (e.g analgesics for pain, antibiotics for any infection etc).. there are a whole lots of possibilities. And you know the people that are quacks have usually had one encounter or the other with the health system, they are not entirely 'outsiders'.

And for the doctors you think are olodos, how are you sure they are not quacks and that they truly graduated and are licensed? Lol.

I can vouch for almost any doctor that graduated from a public university in Nigeria.
I totally agree with you. There are a whole lot of possibilities. There is also the possibility that this lady although not a certified doctor may actually have a vast knowledge in medicine. Exam is not the true test of knowledge. After all Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, steve Jobs and a host of other successful ppl in their various fields all dropped out of school, never actually got degrees for d fields they are supposedly masters in. Even in naija we have very good skilled technichians, electricians etc who never studied engineering and the like. Never saw the walls of any school. They are still way knowledgeable than so many so called graduates of mechanical and electrical engineering. We have mathematicians who never went to uni who will teach maths more than some mathematics graduates. We have skilled midwives who never went to nursing school.... And a whole host of others. The medical profession is not exempted, grin so don't act like every doctor in naija is a genius, so while I agree with you on the fact that many of them are credible, I still maintain that some are just as useless as the quacks.... and like i said, I know some of them... and no, they are not quacks, They actually graduated and went through all the other processes. They belong to the group that prescribe drugs to treat symptoms and call colleagues wen in a fix.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by calcal: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
That is we have a lot of fake Engineers in this country.
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by obstead200(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
obinnajr:
IGWE ( BUHARI ) MUST HEAR THIS
abeg which buhari? The one with certificate Abi another one?
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by akunjohn(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
gurunlocker:
tribalists oya come and comment

grin
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 04, 2015
busted!
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by tipzyayd(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2015
ijustdey:

this lady is an international crook
see the places she has successfully scammed
as in even in a teaching hospital
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by tipzyayd(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Seventeen:
I read that part okay... I was replying in respect to the comment i quoted which was that she had probably endangered so many lives... (well, maybe). I was only tryin to make the point that these days naija education is so messed up that we shuldnt b surprised dat as unqualified as she may be, she may probably be better than some so called doctors. My point was dat lives are equally in danger in the hands of some MDCN registered doctors who are just as useless as d lady. Maybe i wasnt clear in making my point. I haven't by any means excused what she did.....
I am not daft.

And guess what.... Some medical students/doctors will still fail those "simple" questions they said she failed. Them plenty naa, no be naija we dey.

See wetin dixz one dey talk..... I doubt yu re a science student...... go to d faculty of science of any University and ask dem about d performance of year 1 medical student... dey will tell U........... Yu think sey na beans 2 b medical sudent....... na frm year when dey start to dey write MBBS na him MDCN dan dey fire dier bombom........ true some Doctors may not answer d questions only because dey hav 4gtten it becaz dey hav left school for a long time buh BLIVE ME dey knw dier stuff

as for her...... I pity her... na Kirikiri...
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by tipzyayd(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Seventeen post=37642643] I totally agree with you. There are a whole lot of possibilities. There is also the possibility that this lady although not a certified doctor may actually have a vast knowledge in medicine. Exam is not the true test of knowledge. After all Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, steve Jobs and a host of other successful ppl in their various fields all dropped out of school, never actually got degrees for d fields they are supposedly masters in. Even in naija we have very good skilled technichians, electricians etc who never studied engineering and the like. Never saw the walls of any school. They are still way knowledgeable than so many so called graduates of mechanical and electrical engineering. We have mathematicians who never went to uni who will teach maths more than some mathematics graduates. We have skilled midwives who never went to nursing school.... And a whole host of others. The medical profession is not exempted, grin so don't act like every doctor in naija is a genius, so while I agree with you on the fact that many of them are credible, I still maintain that some are just as useless as the quacks.... and like i said, I know some of them... and no, they are not quacks, They actually graduated and went through all the other processes. They belong to the group that prescribe drugs to treat symptoms and call colleagues wen in a fix..

datxz d mistake....

1. Any medical student dat drops out aftr jist entering 400level.. is mostly useless in d hospital... he has only finished d Basic medical sciences...... and knows nothing about d clinics. ........

2. Possibility Dat d lady has a vast knowlede of medicine is so remote....... ever heard of how Bulky and Voluminous medical Textbooka are?....... hav yu ever asked how many specialties are in Medicne? every medical student must read a lot of dixz textbooks and go on clinical rotations and learn d unique art of
each specialty within three years besides the first learning d basic medical sciences for the first two years in medical school...... How can she know all dat xcept she was kicked out of final year

3. you can not compare medicine to other course because unlike other courses dere is no carry over ..... if yu fail one level...yu repeat everything...... and derez a limit to failure...yu are kicked out...

Every Doctor is not a genius but Most Doctors.. know dier stuff..... and callin a colleague when in a fix is not a crime ... it is accepted.

As for how d lady was working.... probaly she was kickd out frm each hospital aftr it was discovered she didnt knw d job or Y else would she change jobs from such prestigious places so frequently

2 Likes

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by adellam16(f): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
largehead:
If shes good in medical Center, then leave d pretty girl there...

When Daura Dul!ard no gree offer Job, wetin una expect?
Did Jonathan offer u a job?

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by Seventeen(f): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2015
tipzyayd:

See wetin dixz one dey talk..... I doubt yu re a science student...... go to d faculty of science of any University and ask dem about d performance of year 1 medical student... dey will tell U........... Yu think sey na beans 2 b medical sudent....... na frm year when dey start to dey write MBBS na him MDCN dan dey fire dier bombom........ true some Doctors may not answer d questions only because dey hav 4gtten it becaz dey hav left school for a long time buh BLIVE ME dey knw dier stuff

as for her...... I pity her... na Kirikiri...
I have made my point to those who understand me.

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by olakunle456: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
see bad belle, better go and hug transformer
largehead:
If shes good in medical Center, then leave d pretty girl there...

When Daura Dul!ard no gree offer Job, wetin una expect?
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by donodion(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Babalawoo:

Gbosa!!! well laid out....he think say medicine na mills and boon.
Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by donodion(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Babalawoo:

Thank you thank you and thank you again.thats why i said in my prev post she failed....there are so many failed medico students who liase with former coursemartes or seniors and today are "Major" in D and C grin grin,prescribing palliative treatment for every feverish symptoms...patient go get appendicitis,dem go say na malaria..oya...take panadol and chloroquine....for appendicitis o....over that patient might still be consuming fake medicine...imported from india...Oh....I miss Dora!

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) by free37: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.