Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real (1856 Views)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage / Dear Married Couples, Kindly Read This Story To The End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by whiteroses(f): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Theres a pattern of poverty & near success in my family. Although my parents are working good jobs but they are still poor in some sense !
I needed to expand my business , being spiritually alert I knew for the business to succeed i have to get delivered.
So I prayed and fasted for 21 days, I am a spiritual person anyway , people that understand spiritual warfare will understand more .
On the last two days of the fasting I had two dreams .
Day 1:
I Was at a sea bank and wanted to cast my nest , a light flashed upon the spot I was standing, I saw a huge snake with 3 heads looking at me from a tree on my top left.
I said to myself that it's just an animal staring which is unaware of my intention to fish , then the Holy Spirit told me that he is not just staring like a mare animal If you cast that net he will strike you dead . The light deemed and the snake disappeared .

Day 2 :
I saw an old man and he wanted me to come and perform oral intercourse on him. I knelt down and began to swallow the nastiest and most rotten semen in the world angry I woke up crying & angry !!!!!!
This is the utmost form of defilement in the spirit world . The semen is the original sign of generational curses.
So I started praying fervently for witchcraft defilement in my dream to become destroyed & ineffective , I was falling up and down and getting pushed by the Holy Ghost then I vomited .
An hour later .. everything I have been trying to resolve for nearly 6 months , the solution and wisdom to do it came to me within a blink of an eye. Words cannot describe how happy I am.
Then something miraculous happened...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Go and take your anti maleria tablet.

Chloroquine works better.
Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by whiteroses(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
The following occurrence is not a joke, this happened to me in broad day light. This happened to prophets of old and we believed, you should still believe now in the days of camera phone that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND THE SAME.

So I bought a bottle of water last week, which was almost empty last night. Remember I just finished praying against defilement of witchcraft.
I ended the prayer and needed to drink water. I looked up on the dining table to reach for the water only to see the bottle which was almost empty had been refilled! It looked just like it was when I bought it!
The bottle was almost empty last night, but it was filled to the top miraculously. I don't know who, how or why it was filled up, i believed its the holy spirit so i drank some.

I started panicking and my heart was racing, I called my mum and I assured her I do not have another bottle it was just one! and it was almost empty.

I was shocked and confused so i went on google to research if this type of occurrences are real.
I stumbled upon a christian forum where people shared unexplained occurrences such as running out of gas in the boarders of mexico but the car dint stop for nearly 6 hours till they got into the city.
Another person said he went for an interview and forgot his documents at home, this person excused himself to the bathroom and cried to God in the toilet for a miracle, only to find his document was in his bag as he returned into the interview room, he got the job and later oversaw the company.

Now I beleive miracles are happening for real and I bless God for my encounter today. Praise God

I pray for everyone that is believing a miracle and breakthrough in this new month that you are free from failure and doors are opened for you in Jesus name.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by DonTim1: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
whiteroses:
The following occurrence is not a joke, this happened to me in broad day light. This happened to prophets of old and we believed, you should still believe now in the days of camera phone that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND THE SAME.

So I bought a bottle of water last week, which was almost empty last night. Remember I just finished praying against defilement of witchcraft.
I ended the prayer and needed to drink water. I looked up on the dining table to reach for the water only to see the bottle which was almost empty had been refilled! It looked just like it was when I bought it!
The bottle was almost empty last night, but it was filled to the top miraculously. I don't know why the holy spirit filled it but i drank some of it and praying with the rest.

I started panicking and my heart was racing, I called my mum and I assured her I do not have another bottle it was just one! and it was almost empty.

I was shocked and confused so i went on google to research if this type of occurrences are real.
I stumbled upon a christian forum where people shared unexplained occurrences such as running out of gas in the boarders of mexico side but the car dint stop for nearly 6 hours till they got into the city.
Another person went for an interview and forgot his documents at home, this person excused himself to the bathroom and cried to God in the toilet for a miracle, only to find his document was in his bag as he returned into the interview room.

So miracles are happening for real and I bless God for my encounter today. Praise God

I pray for everyone that is believing a miracle and breakthrough in this new month that you are free from failure and doors are opened for you in Jesus name.

if i talk ehn Just thinking abt my response to this makes me ROTF grin

anyway, ur faith has made u whole
Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by TalentManager: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
These things happens but God only reveals such to people who he has plans to call or he is calling. I say keep your faith up but be ready for some challenges.
Almost all evangelist has experienced such, i know i have. If I tell you mine you will think I am nuts grin grin its a sure sign from Heaven

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by TalentManager: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Its good you prayed, after such dream of spiritual husbands or what have you, Gods answers to our prayers are destroyed before it manifests on earth. Only a fervent prayer can destroy the enemy's work.
Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by ronald4lif(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yawns.
Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by davidif: 5:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Powerful! Thanks for sharing!
Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by davidif: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2016
I have been thinking of this testimony for a while now. It was truly powerful. Please, do you mind if I contact you by any chance ma'am?
Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by davidif: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2016
TalentManager:
These things happens but God only reveals such to people who he has plans to call or he is calling. I say keep your faith up but be ready for some challenges.
Almost all evangelist has experienced such, i know i have. If I tell you mine you will think I am nuts grin grin its a sure sign from Heaven

Please can you share with us. I read the testimony by the OP and it has truly moved me and I would like to hear more.
Re: Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real by EdDave(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2016
That fiance you plan to marry, does he share your faith? Does he fast and pray the way u do? Those may be the manifestations of your dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere: Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mum's Phone Number / The Sad Truth Why So Many Youth Will Remain Poor / I Want My Daughter Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.