Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage (21733 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Cries Out Over Wife's Sudden Weight Gain, Says Her Body Doesn't Arose Him / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by ijustdey: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
An Arabic teacher has beaten up his older sister in court premises, allegedly for testifying against him and his wife.

The man, Sule Olayiwola, was dragged before the Ibadan Customary Court sitting on Mapo Hill on Monday by his wife, Omolara, who had alleged that Olayiwola was brutish and uncaring for her and the four children of the eight - year marriage.

The court had dissolved the union on grounds of threat to life , battery and lack of care.

“ We will not allow you as husband and wife to destroy the future of your innocent children through your unbridled violence and hooliganism.

“ This eight - year marriage is hereby dissolved, ” the President of the court, Mr. Ademola Odunade, had ruled.

According to Odunade , since Omolara and Sule have chosen to “live like rat and cat, ” the court will not allow them to destroy the future of their innocent children.

“ The marriage is hereby dissolved and the custody of the four children produced by the union is hereby awarded to their mother, Omolara.

“ Sule shall pay a monthly feeding allowance of N10,000 for the upkeep of the children and also be responsible for their education and other welfare matters, ” he said.

Sule wept profusely when the court refused to grant him the custody of the children and vented his anger on his elder sister outside the court room.

He descended on her, slapping and punching her for daring to tell the court that both Sule and Omolara were troublemakers who had refused to let peace reign.

It took the intervention of security personnel in the court premises to restore order and free the sister.

Earlier, Omolara, a trader and mother of four, had told the court that her estranged husband had been threatening her life.

“ I never thought that I was bargaining for constant punches , slaps, hunger and thirst in the union I embarked on with Sule.

“He has turned me into a punching bag and as if that is not enough, Sule has exposed the four innocent children and I to unbearable hunger.

“ We suffered all sorts — maltreatment, emotional, physical and psychological trauma. Sule did not even cater for our children's education, ” Omolara said.

Sule had agreed to the dissolution of the marriage , and had also urged the court to award the custody of the children to him.

Sule , who earned his living as an Arabic teacher , told the court that his wife is a “ devil incarnate and a jealous woman. ”

“ Omolara has never seen anything good in me , she is troublesome, as she keeps blackmailing me around town.

“I established a business for her, but she wasted both the capital and the profit and, contrary to her claims, I have always catered for her and the children, ” Sule said.

http://punchng.com/arabic-teacher-beats-up-sister-says-her-testimony-made-court-dissolve-his-troubled-marriage/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yet this mAd man wanted custody of the kids?!

31 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm . may I never marry such man.

12 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by eyinjuege: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Should your sister have lied in court under oath?

And he calls himself a scholar. Rubbish.

30 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by kagari: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nice one

9 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by iamnicer: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
BUHARI WHERE ARE YOU cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by auntysimbiat(f): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Cool
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by sotall(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by whitering: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Afooo............

4 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by omonlaa: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
They should have detained him for like 4 hours, Alfa clearly needs a time out.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Nofuckgiven: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
He just showed evidence that he is actually the reason for his failed marriage by beating his sister. I don't know why they didn't detain the he-goat! Ode!! undecided
As for any woman who wants to die all in the name of marriage,you are the biggest fool on earth because he will marry another women and your kids would suffer and be orphans. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
OP weh done!! Abeg someone should summarize d story, I no get time.
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by yoruBADboi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bitter truth
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by oshe11: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
y nt wait till u gt home den shoot one of her legs
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by HRich(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Doyin Okupe left PDP on Free transfer Couldn't pass APC medical test Opened another negotiations with APDA
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by FTbomb(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
foolish man. no respect.
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
hunniebun:
Hmmm .
may I never marry such man.

Or have such a brotha.
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Integrityfarms(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
A..... Ja

2 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Sleyanya1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Violence against women is on the increase in Nigeria.

This is very bad.
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by LilSmith55(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
And the weyrey(madman) wan take custody of the Children.... I Thank God for the Children

2 Likes

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Nduemma12(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
� hmmm testimony testifier testified grin[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Lanceslot(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
hunniebun:
Hmmm . may I never marry such man.
I can't hurt a fly babe.
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by project55: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing,
in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The Nigerian doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Two years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart, and no liver and made him President.

Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Share with your friends, don't laugh alone �����

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Fkforyou(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
It's obvious this man is mentally unstable undecided
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Or have such a brotha.
or son.
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by slysneh: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
kagari:
whitering:
w
whitering:
w
whitering:
w
SENSE FALL ON U GUYS.
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by yomalex(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
hmm
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by jaytime(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Isn't that contempt of court?
Re: Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage by Ajicold(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
project55:
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing,
in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The Nigerian doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Two years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart, and no liver and made him President.

Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Share with your friends, don't laugh alone �����
not Funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.